Subject: Resolution Center - Your account has been limited.

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:44:52 -0700

We recently reviewed your account, and
we need more information about your business to allow us to provide
uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your
access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like
to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why
is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

We have reason
to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because
protecting the security of your account is our primary concern,
we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand
that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this
temporary limitation is for your protection.

Requiring PIN
Signatures is the latest security measure against: identity theft,
credit card fraud and unauthorized account access.

If you provide
a wrong PIN your account will be suspended or limited for unauthorized
account access.

How
can I restore my account access?

Please
visit the Resolution
Center and complete the steps to
remove limitations.

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically
restore your account access.