Subject: Unauthorized ATM based transaction on your account

From: "Wells Fargo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:28:39 -0300

Dear Wells Fargo customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM based transaction on your account.
Therefore as a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive Wells Fargo features.
To ensure that your account is not compromised please login to your Online Banking, verify your identity
and your online account will be reactived by our system.

SERVICE: Wells Fargo Online Banking and Bill Pay services.

What you need to do:

- Go to https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon/

- Enter your User ID and Password

- Enter the requested information and your Online Banking and Bill Pay services will be reactived.

Thank you for using Wells Fargo

Note: Wells Fargo are not liable for any fraudulent charges to their accounts

**********************************

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION

**********************************

We are committed to delivering your quality service that is reliable and highly secure. This
email is one of many components designed to ensure your information is safeguarded at all times.

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (92051208).

Copyright © 1999 - 2007 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.