Subject: IMPORTANT: Update your PayPal records

From: "Paypal Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:03:20 -0500

Security
Center

Military
Grade Encryption is Only the Start

At PayPal, we want
to increase your security and comfort level with every transaction. From
our Buyer and Seller Protection Policies to our Verification and
Reputation systems, we'll help to keep you safe.

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community
of buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
employs
some of the most
advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly
screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your
account.
In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement access to your account will be
limited.
This is a fraud prevention measure meant to ensure that your account is
not compromised.

In order to secure your account we may require some specific information
from you.
We encourage you to log in by clicking on the link below and complete the
requested form as soon as possible.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

Ignoring our request, for an extended period of time, may result in
account limitations
or may result in eventual account closure.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
this is
a security measure meant to help protect you and your
account.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP4392

*Please do not respond to this e-mail
as your reply will not be received.