Subject: Update Your Regions Bank Account !

From: "Regions Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:18:18 -0200

Dear Regions valued customer,

This is the official notification from Regions Bank.
We are sorry to inform you that your online payments and transfers
services are expired, and must be renewed immediately, if you intend
to use this services in the future, and prevent any similarly
situations you must take action at once!

Click
Here  and RENEW
your Regions Payments & Transfers Services.

STEP 1-2 : Click the
"Click Here" link and sign-in to your Online Banking account

STEP 2-2 : Review the renewal form

_______________

Thank you for the privilege of serving you.

***********************************************

Sincerely,

Regions Online Payments Department

***********************************************

© 2007 Regions Bank

Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.