Subject: Western Union Fund Confirmation Needed.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:54:39 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam 
There is an issue with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount 
of $500,000.00USD directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03. 
at the owner of this email address. The UK NATIONAL LOTTERY UK OFFICE 
contacted us for your transaction a couple of hours ago. 
 
They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a 
name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email 
address, so we require some more information in order to complete this 
transfer. 
 
In order to resolve this problem, please call our offices at 
0044-703-1832-705 or at this email via Western Union Solicitors Fund 
Verification Department: [email-masked] 
 
As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to 
you in a Certified Bank Draft or wired to your nominated bank account 
directly from The Western Union Transfering Bank as soon as you comply 
with the requirements . 
 
When calling or emailing , please use reference 
number 250-153 for our mutual convenience. 
 
THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. OFFICE UK BRANCH. 
 
Sincerely, 
Mrs Maria Rowe. 
Western Union Payments.