Subject: Question about how to pay for this item -- Respond Now

From: "eBay Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 05:33:18 -0200

eBay sent this message to you ( from rsyauto_fleetsales).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about how to pay for this item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member. Use the Respond Now button below to respond to this message.

Question from rsyauto_fleetsales

rsyauto_fleetsales ( 234)

Positive feedback:

100%

Member since:

July-13-06

Location:

WA, United States

Registered on:

www.ebay.com

Hello,
I have already contacted you but you are not answering, give me your phone number because we must close our transaction.
Thank You

Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,
eBay

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside of eBay" transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. Learn more about trading safely.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay