Subject: Thank you for using westernunion

From: "Western Union"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:56:14 -0500

Western
Union

Dear Sir / Madam,

For 156 years,
Western Union has been connecting people. At Western Union, there's
so much more than money you're sending. Every sender and receiver is
important to us. To celebrate our 156th anniversary, we're rewarding our
customers with 156 prizes of $2000 each. Because you sent money on-line, from an agent location or
received money through Western Union, you've been selected!

To be eligible to win the prize, go to

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/regLogin.asp  - sign in
and verify your identity.

If you do not have an account with us, you
can register one now:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/regPersonalInfo.asp

You will receive the money directly to your bank account right after the
phone confirmation.

Save time, send money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people
trust.

Thank you for using westernunion!