Subject: Remove Limitation 8233105134

From: "Online Sears"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:57:18 -0700

Dear valued Sears® member,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Sears account
may have been accessed by an unauthorized third part. Protecting
the security of your account and of the Sears network is our primary
concern.

Therefore,
as prevention measure, we have temporarely limited access to sensitive
Sears account features.We encourage customers to get their information
up-to-date and change password often.

Sears
has assigned you an unique tracking number.

Unique
tracking number :

8233105134

Please review your information after loging in. Use only your
assigned unique URL.

Click this button to access your unique URL (! please read below
for security tips) and gain full access:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate
your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire
Sears system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sears
has assigned you an unique tracking number. URL in your browser's address
bar should begin with " http:// " following your tracking
number.

Unique
tracking number :
8233105134

Copyright
© 2006 Sears Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands
are the property of their respective owners.