Subject: Question from eBay member

From: "eBay member: cmking26" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:58:44 -0400

eBay sent this message to this email adress.

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages.

Response from cmking26

cmking26( 197)

Positive Feedback:

99,5%

Member Since:

Nov-05-01

Location:

IL, United States

Registered On:

www.ebay.com

Item: US Robotics 56K fax modem Internal Works No Reserve (8812386909)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

cmking26 is the seller.

Hello,
Money was sent today.Please e-mail me as soon as possible because I want to know when I receive my package.
Thank you,
pleighty

Regards

Respond to this question in My Messages.

Item Details

Item name:

US Robotics 56K fax modem Internal Works No Reserve

Item number:

8812386909

End date:

Aug-02-06 14:08:13 PDT

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside of eBay, you should decline -- such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the community by reporting it.

This email appears in the language of the eBay site where you are registered.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

Change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.

Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html

User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.

eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.