Subject: This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL INPHONIC*".

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:26:56 +0100

This email confirms that you have paid INPHONIC ([email-masked]) $239.95 USD using
PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your
bill as "PAYPAL INPHONIC*".

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Item Name:

NEW MOTOROLA V3 PINK RAZR RAZOR QUAD-BAND CELL PHONE

Quantity:

1

Total:

$219.95 USD

Cart Subtotal:

$219.95 USD

Shipping Charge:

$20.00 USD

Cart Total:

$239.95 USD

Shipping Information

Shipping Info:

Richard McElroy

202 N Magnolia Dr.

Saco, ME 04072

United States

Address Status:

Unconfirmed

If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to cancel the payment and get a full refund.

Dispute Transaction

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of
any page.

PayPal Email ID PP120