Subject: Please Update Your Account Informations

From: Online Banking <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:00:53 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Customer,

It has come to our attention that your Wachovia
account information needs to be

updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account in this
year 2007 and to

reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10
minutes

out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run
into

any future problems with the online service.

Once you have updated your account records your
Wachovia account

service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your Wachovia records click on the
following link:

http://www.wachovia.com/update.asp?ID=3b89db2a6001ec93328d21e59a011b0a
25a

Thank You.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User
Agreement, Wachovia will

periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement
if you have any questions.

http://www.wachovia.com