Subject: Important notice : Please restore your Online banking information

From: "Bank of America online bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jan 2007 12:14:43 -0000

Dear Valued
Customer :

As part of our
security measures, we regularly screen activity in the Bank Of America
Online Banking system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on
your account.We requested information from you for
the following reason:

Our system requires further account
verification.

To restore your
account, please Sign
in to Online Banking.

thank you for using Bank Of America
Online Service.

Your account might be
place on restricted status. Restricted accounts continue to receive payments,
but they are limited in their ability to send or withdraw funds. To lift up
this restriction, you need to login into your account (with your username or
SSN and your password), then you have to complete our verification process.
You must confirm your credit card details and your
billing information as well. All restricted accounts have their billing
information unconfirmed, meaning that you may no longer send money from your
account until you have reactive your billing information on file. Sign in to Online
Banking

Thank You.

Please
do not reply to this message. If you have any questions about the information
in this e-Bill, please contact your biller. For all
other questions, call us at 800-887-5749.

Bank of America, N.A.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender

© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved

========================================

Please do not delete this section.

Email_ID:#600291314441605041544_

========================================