Subject: Update Information - Verification Required

From: Wells Fargo Online Banking <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:55:41 -0700

Dear Wells Fargo customer,

As you may already know, we at Wells Fargo guarantee your online
security and partner with you to prevent
fraud. Due to the newly introduced Comprehensive Quarterly Updates Program
(which is meant to help you against identity theft, monitor your credit and
correct any possible errors), we urge you to go through the 2 steps Wells Fargo
Account Confirmation process. The operation involves logging in and confirming
your identity over a secure connection at:

http://www.wellsfargo.com/confirmation/update/signon?SIGNON&XCP=1010

After completing the operation, you will be informed whether or not your account has been confirmed with Comprehensive Quarterly.

Thank you for working with us in combating online fraud and also, for choosing Wells Fargo as your Financial Institution.

When you use Wells Fargo Online ® or Wells Fargo Business
Online ® Banking, e guarantee that you will be covered 100% for any funds
improperly removed from your Wells Fargo accounts, while we are handling your
transactions, subject to your responsibility, described below.
Brokerage accounts offered through Wells Fargo Investments, LLC (member SIPC),
a non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.

© 1999 - 2005 Wells Fargo Bank. All rights reserved.