Subject: eBay payment of $280.30 US

From: [email-masked]<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:36:00 -0800

This email confirms that you have sent an eBay payment of $280.30 USD to [email-masked] for an eBay item.

-----------------------------------

PayPal Payment Details

-----------------------------------

Amount: $280.30 USD

Transaction ID: 4XR09160908457031

Subject: Ebay Item no. 26861034624, Item Name: PSP2-WarCraft

Note:

Thank you so much for your patience.

View the details of this transaction online at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=4XR09160908457031

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any
PayPal page.

------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP11