Subject: Dear Paypal Member

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:47:13 -0800

Protect Yourself
Against Fraud

Dear Paypal customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in your
Paypal  online account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to
believe that your account was hijacked by a third party without your
authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have initiated by you.

However if you are the rightful holder of the account, click on the link
below and submit, as we try to verify your account:

http://www.paypal.com0m/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit

The log in attempt was made from:

IP address: 213.52.68.159

ISP host: intranidalc.nu

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
temporally suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 48hrs for the case to be investigated and
we strongly recommend not making any changes to your account in that time.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
holder, please be aware that is in violation of Chase policy
to represent oneself as another Paypal account owner. Such
action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international
law. Paypal is committed to assist law enforcement with any
inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the
Internet to commit fraud or theft.

Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to
ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

* Please do not respond to this email as your reply
will not be received.

For assistance, log in to your Paypal account and choose the "HELP"
link.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

Copyright c 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender