Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access

From: PayPal Account Review Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:10:25 -0500

As part of our security measures, we regularly
screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently noticed the following
issue on your account:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit
card use associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited
access to your PayPal account in order to protect against future unauthorized
transactions.

Case ID Number: PP-091-233-629

For your protection, we have limited access
to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information
that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please
visit the Resolution Center by following the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

If, after reviewing your account information,
you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact
PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us"

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP545

Accounts Management as outlined in our User Management
, Paypal will

periodically send you information about site changes and
enhancements

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have
any questions :

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside