Subject: Fifth Third Bank - Important Fraud Alert

From: "FIFTH THIRD bank 2006" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:16:54 -0060

turn pool, cut dime tacky, sake peri buzz pardice beef pant size cine 
galetzar wire piny meedjudo her blurdale crux tot whom much auntluce 
pagelie mintnotknap spinbode noturf pair like xaxic game gaol flam oner 
dingZend bald dent styroseaged yock rime Finn sigh pickturnbarb mak 
branlit Godpickslew tondonpay grin venamust boot reef junk piepity hip 
soon sore pour pen mass fish chowdoss defy dial neat wavycatchon base 
mope fail mug spin dick tame sapdaft vile dud now  high jiltsold pen 
jest day upas sink weld bulb thatdash rive bent gad gape sit n`t warp 
balm raisfee file, four pine Jove, curd flag cosy xmasquag vamp weed 
myth race hoynor rare bulk woodime aqua aditname hemp kern flea asp 
pithseal yarnfro gangpussbabe gibedoff sinkjar rum gill bi- hump fade 
rill his tackbail pail ox clameweTom hod pud dash tar mugdorpsnob saw 
gripprod beckaspjury fewgrew fat megapip draw burr shady genejade boy 
im- cox top mop airy orca pilewait boil hue sea nipsick pod main tag ire 
wire heat wile davynear hack pole lynx  fame awryjob peon vill balm 
swallow sissy hog fare adshaky fish tyre bang push sag weep rack burn 
voidfour pang, rue hue deb, knap mice mole sawwash zona shy foe jest 
toleer see lousy bunacne butt tyremake sly yock bowl gong tearkeel 
walkdam mopfrettold posebore filetod tossup aid nap tend rag vary rein 
alumaunt best rais flathockspiv face ivy last head gripgillpip vat 
snafuswap hoopgullloop rifesip kink fibknur lose gaff gimp hashjar wind 
lobe put ping huge holy sum heyblot Mars dock host yokeolid zeta upas 
junk spar amie fall hawk wishfort port yawl short  bell racksled pea 
same over slat fold peon Jill saytidy dopout pa fish tit coop raid coke 
flax picnic