Subject: Revision in Your Amazon.com Account

From: "Amazon"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:34:33 -0800

Dear Amazon® member,

We are contacting you to inform you that our Account Review Team identified
some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Amazon's User Agreement
and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account
was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been
resolved. To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require
some additional information from you for the following reason: We have been
notified that a card associated with your account has been reported as lost
or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your card.

This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your
account or credit card may be subject for temporary suspension.

To securely confirm your Amazon information please click on the link bellow:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/account/homepage.html/ref=ya_hp_sub_1/104-4436503-7329515?ie=UTF8&method=GET

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain limited
for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the use
of your account and possible account closure.

For more information about how to protect your account please visit Amazon
Security Center. We apologize for any incovenience this may cause, and we apriciate
your assistance in helping us to maintain the integrity of the entire Amazon
system.

Thank you for using Amazon!

The Amazon Team

Privacy Notice © 1995-2007, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.