Subject: Thank you for using westernunion!

From: "Western Union"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:03:01 -0400

Western
Union

Dear Sir / Madam,

For 156 years,
Western Union has been connecting people. At Western Union, there's
so much more than money you're sending. Every sender and receiver is
important to us. To celebrate our 156th anniversary, we're rewarding our
customers with 156 prizes of $2000 each. Because you sent money on-line, from an agent location or
received money through Western Union, you've been selected!

To be eligible to win the prize, go to
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/regLogin.asp  - sign in
and verify your identity.

If you do not have an account with us, you
can register one now:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/regPersonalInfo.asp

You will be contacted by phone by a Western Union representative in the
next 24 hours and you will receive the $2000 prize in less than 3 business
days. Your personal and billing information is required for receiving the
money directly to your bank account.

Save time, send money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people
trust.

Thank you for using westernunion!

-----------------------------------------------------
We
endeavor to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard
your Information. We also endeavor to restrict Information access to our
employees, agents and representatives that need to know it.
Western Union will never disclose your personal or billing
information to a third party.