Subject: NORTH FORK BANK NOTICE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:53:28 +0200 (CEST)

Dear North Fork Bank customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in your North Fork Bank
account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe that your
account was hijacked by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have initiated by you.

However if you are the rightful holder of the account, click on the link
below and submit, as we try to verify your account. (In case your are not
enrolled for North Fork Bank Online Banking then use your Social Security
Number both as Customer ID and Password ):

https://www.mynfbonline.c0m/cashman/redir.Asp?affiliate=9d1825494ae10

The log in attempt was made from:

IP address: 110.6.13.227

ISP host: 110.6.13.1.fastweb.rnet.org

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
temporally suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 48hrs for the case to be investigated and we
strongly recommend not making any changes to your account in that time.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that is in violation of North Fork Bank policy to represent
oneself as another North Fork Bank account owner.Such action may also be in
violation of local, national, and/or international law. North Fork Bank is
committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to
misappropriate personal information with the Internet to commit fraud or
theft.

Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to
ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

* Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be received.

For assistance, log in to your North Fork Bank account and choose the "HELP"
link.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

The North Fork Bank Corp. Copyright © 2005. All rights reserved.