Subject: You're Billing Information !

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:09:52 +0200

Protect your account information

Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (http://service-security-center.dk/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect your password

You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

You're Billing Information !

Dear PayPal Member!

It has come to our attention that your PayPal Billing Information records are out of date. That requires
you to update the Billing Information.
Failure to update your records will result in account termination. Please update your records within 48 hours.Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS)
violations or future billing problems.

You must click the link below and enter your login information on the following page to confirm your
Billing Information records.

Click here to activate your account

You can also confirm your Billing Information by logging into your PayPal account at
https://www.paypal.com/us/

Thank you for using PayPal.
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address
cannot be answered. For assistance, log into your PayPal
account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any
page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML,
update your preferences, here.

PayPal-E-Mail-ID PP059Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All Rights Reserved.