Subject: Account compromised: billing information moved or changed

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:48:51 +0200

LEGAL NOTICE

Message sent to you follows:

Dear PayPal
client,

Did you know that Unverified
PayPal members have a Sending Limit?

You can send unlimited payments when you become Verified. It's easy!

As a security measure, PayPal asks members to add and confirm
ownership of a bank account. When you confirm your bank account, you
become
Verified.

This process is a secure and easy way to confirm a member's identity
and leads to safer transactions between buyers and sellers.

Become Verified and help increase the security of your PayPal
transactions for yourself and for everyone with whom you do business.

You can also:

- Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account,
in addition to using credit cards

- Shop without interruption because Verified users have no
Sending Limit

- Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a
confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community

- Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account
holders

Get Verified Now!

Click the link below: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login
to get verified

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any
PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP247

Best regards,

- PayPal Team.