Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 06:07:08 -0500

Dear PayPal Member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.
We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an
unauthorized third party. Because protecting the security of your account
is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account
features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please
understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and restore your access, please visit PayPal as soon as possible:

http://www.limitation-paypal.com/VERIFY/

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP522
This e-mai was sent to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and 
you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal 
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any 
PayPal page.