Subject: Question from eBay Member regarding Item #260025776945 Message-ID: <[email-masked]> From: "eBay Member: cells4you" <[email-masked]> Content-type: text/html

From: root <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:03:00 +0200

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1">
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2180" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 
xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt">
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD><FONT face="Verdana, sans-serif" color=#666666 size=1><B>eBay sent 
      this message from cells4you.</B><BR>Registered 
      name is included to show this message originated from eBay. <A 
      href="http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html" 
      target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>Learn more</FONT></A>. </FONT>
      <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=white border=0>
        <TBODY>
        <TR>
          <TD noWrap width="1%"><IMG 
            src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/email/syiSessions/hdrLeft_13x39.gif"></TD>
          <TD noWrap width="98%" 
          background=http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/email/syiSessions/imgSpan_5x39.gif><SPAN 
            class=SectionTitle><FONT size=4><B>Question from eBay Member -- 
            Respond Now</B></FONT></SPAN></TD>
          <TD vAlign=bottom noWrap width="1%"><IMG alt=eBay 
            src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/email/syiSessions/hdrRight_90x39.gif"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
      <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
        <TBODY>
        <TR>
          <TD><IMG height=1 src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
            width=10></TD>
          <TD>
            <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
              <TBODY>
              <TR>
                <TD>
                  <TABLE 
                  style="BORDER-RIGHT: #9999cc 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #9999cc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #9999cc 1px solid" 
                  width="100%" bgColor=#eeeef8 border=0>
                    <TBODY>
                    <TR>
                      <TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px" height=30><FONT 
                        face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>eBay sent this message on 
                        behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent 
                        using email will not reach the eBay member. Use the 
                        <B>Respond Now</B> button below to respond to this 
                        message.</FONT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
                <TD><IMG height=1 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
              width=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD><IMG height=10 src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif"></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD>
      <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
        <TBODY>
        <TR>
          <TD><IMG height=1 src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
            width=10></TD>
          <TD vAlign=top>
            <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
              <TBODY>
              <TR>
                <TD vAlign=top>
                  <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
                    <TBODY>
                    <TR>
                      <TD>
                        <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" 
                        align=center bgColor=#9999cc border=0>
                          <TBODY>
                          <TR bgColor=#9999cc height=26>
                            <TD><FONT color=#ffffff>&nbsp;<SPAN 
                              class=SectionTitle><FONT size=4>Question from 
                              catslave</FONT></SPAN></FONT></TD></TR>
                          <TR>
                            <TD>
                          <TR>
                            <TD>
                              <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" 
                              bgColor=#eeeef8 border=0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD colSpan=3><IMG height=4 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><IMG height=1 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD>
                                <TD noWrap colSpan=2><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2><B>About This Member</B></FONT></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><IMG height=1 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD>
                                <TD noWrap colSpan=2><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2><A 
                                href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                                target=_blank><FONT 
                                color=#003399>cells4you</FONT></A>( <FONT 
                                color=#003399><U><a href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=">98</a></U><IMG height=25 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icon/iconYellowStar_25x25.gif" 
                                width=25 align=absMiddle 
                                border=0></FONT>)</FONT></TD>
                                </TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><IMG height=1 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD>
                                <TD noWrap width="20%"><FONT 
                                face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Positive 
                                Feedback:</FONT></TD>
                                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2>100%</FONT></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><IMG height=1 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD>
                                <TD noWrap width="20%"><FONT 
                                face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Member 
                                Since:</FONT></TD>
                                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2>Apr-14-99</FONT></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><IMG height=1 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD>
                                <TD noWrap width="20%"><FONT 
                                face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2>Location:</FONT></TD>
                                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>OH, 
                                United States</FONT></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><IMG height=1 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD>
                                <TD noWrap width="20%"><FONT 
                                face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Registered 
                                On:</FONT></TD>
                                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2>www.ebay.com</FONT></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD colSpan=3><IMG height=4 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
                          <TR>
                            <TD>
                              <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" 
                              align=center border=0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR bgColor=#ffffff>
                                <TD>
                                <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD vAlign=top width="75%">
                                <P><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Hey 
                                Nigger,<BR></FONT><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2>Do you really think you can get away with 
                                this ?? you stupid fag . I have allready alerted 
                                ebay and you account will be suspended 
                                !!!!!</FONT></P>
                                <P><FONT size=2>WHAT IS IT WITH YOU ?? GIVE ME 
                                BACK MY MONEY !! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO 
                                INNOCENT PEOPLE ?!</FONT></P>
                                <P><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2>&nbsp;</P></FONT></TD>
                                <TD vAlign=top align=middle width="22%">
                                <TABLE borderColor=#999999 cellSpacing=0 
                                cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#eeeef8 
                                border=1>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD>
                                <TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="100%">
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD align=middle><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" 
                                size=2><B>Respond to this question in My 
                                Messages.</B></FONT> </TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD>
<a href=http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=&pa2=&errmsg=&runame=&ruparams=&ruproduct=&sid=223&favoritenav=1&confirm=0&ebxPageType2=&existingEmail=2&isCheckout=&migrateVisitor=1>
<DIV align=center><img
                                alt="Respond Now" border=0
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/email/message/btnRespondNow.gif"></DIV></a></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
                                <TD 
                                width="3%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>cells4you</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
                    <TR>
                      <TD>
                        <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
                          <TBODY>
                          <TR>
                            <TD><IMG height=8 
                              src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                              width=1 border=0></TD></TR>
                          <TR>
                            <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Thank you 
                              for using eBay!</FONT></TD></TR>
                          <TR>
                            <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" color=#003399 
                              size=2><A href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                              target=_blank>http://www.ebay.com/</A></FONT></TD>
                          </TR>
                          <TR>
                            <TD><FONT color=#003399><IMG height=10 
                              src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                              width=1 
                    border=0></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
                <TD vAlign=top width=10><FONT color=#003399><IMG 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                width=10></FONT></TD>
                <TD vAlign=top align=right width=188>
                  <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
                    <TBODY>
                    <TR>
                      <TD>
                        <TABLE 
                        style="BORDER-RIGHT: #6b7b91 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #6b7b91 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #6b7b91 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6b7b91 1px solid" 
                        cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
                          <TBODY>
                          <TR>
                            <TD>
                              <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD>
                                <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD bgColor=#cad2dd><FONT color=#003399><IMG 
                                height=25 alt="Marketplace Safety Tip" 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/securityCenter/imgShield_25x25.gif" 
                                width=25 border=0></FONT></TD>
                                <TD noWrap bgColor=#cad2dd><FONT 
                                face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif" 
                                size=-1><B><A 
                                style="COLOR: #000000; TEXT-DECORATION: none" 
                                href="http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter" 
                                target=_blank>Marketplace Safety 
                                Tip</A></B></FONT> </TD>
                                <TD bgColor=#cad2dd><IMG title="" height=25 
                                alt=" " 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/securityCenter/imgTabCorner_25x25.gif" 
                                width=25 
                                border=0></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD>
                                <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 border=0>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>If this 
                                message is an offer to sell an item without 
                                winning it on the eBay Web site (including 
                                Second Chance Offers sent through My Messages) 
                                please do not respond to the sender. These 
                                "outside of eBay" transactions are unsafe and 
                                not covered by eBay purchase protection 
                                programs. <BR><BR>Never pay for your eBay item 
                                through instant wire transfer services such as 
                                <A 
                                href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                                target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>Western 
                                Union</FONT></A> or <A 
                                href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                                target=_blank><FONT 
                                color=#003399>MoneyGram</FONT></A>. These 
                                payment methods are unsafe when paying someone 
                                you do not know. 
                                </FONT></TD>
                                </TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD bgColor=#c9d2dc height=5><IMG height=5 
                                src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                                width=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
                    <TR>
                      <TD><IMG height=10 
                        src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
                      width=1></TD></TR>
                    <TR>
                      <TD>
                        <TABLE 
                        style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c6c6c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #c6c6c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #c6c6c6 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c6c6c6 1px solid" 
                        cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0>
                          <TBODY>
                          <TR>
                            <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Is this 
                              email inappropriate? Does it violate <A 
                              href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                              target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>eBay 
                              policy</FONT></A>? Help protect the community by 
                              <A 
                              href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                              target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>reporting 
                              it</FONT></A>. 
                    </FONT></TD>
                          </TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
              <TR>
                <TD colSpan=3><IMG height=10 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" 
              width=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
            <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc>
              <TBODY>
              <TR>
                <TD height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
            <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
              <TBODY>
              <TR>
                <TD><IMG height=5 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width=1></TD></TR>
              <TR>
                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" color=#666666 size=1>Learn how 
                  you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:<BR><A 
                  href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                  target=_blank><FONT 
                  color=#003399>http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial</FONT></A> 
                  </FONT></TD>
              </TR>
              <TR>
                <TD><IMG height=5 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width=1></TD></TR>
              <TR>
                <TD><IMG height=5 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width=1></TD></TR>
              <TR>
                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" color=#666666 size=1>See our 
                  Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about 
                  eBay's communication policies.<BR>Privacy Policy: <A 
                  href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                  target=_blank><FONT 
                  color=#003399>http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html</FONT></A><BR>
                  User 
                  Agreement: <A 
                  href="http://ebay-sale-representative.com/ws4/eBayISAPIFES.dll.php#?co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=&pp=" 
                  target=_blank><FONT 
                  color=#003399>http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html</FONT></A> 
                  </FONT></TD>
              </TR>
              <TR>
                <TD><IMG height=5 
                  src="http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif" width=1></TD></TR>
              <TR>
                <TD><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" color=#666666 size=1>Copyright 
                  ©&nbsp;2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.<BR>Designated 
                  trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
                  owners.<BR>eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or 
                  trademarks of eBay, Inc.<BR>eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton 
                  Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125. 
        </FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>