Subject: IMPORTANT : Notification Of Limited Account access

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:50:38 -0600

Dear PayPal Member,

During our regularly schedule account maintenance and verification we have detected a slight error in your billing information on file with PayPal.
This might be due to either following reasons:

- A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address)

- Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.

- An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due an internal error within
our processors.

Therefore your account has been temporarily suspended. We need you to
confirm your identity in
order to regain full privileges of your account.

If this is not completed by September 3, 2006, we reserve
the right to terminate all privileges of your account
indefinitly, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank
you for your cooperation in this manner.

To confirm your identity please follow the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal - Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail
sent to this address cannot be answered.