Subject: TKO NOTICE: Suspicious Activity Account Suspended

From: "e-Bay"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:07:06 -0500

TKO NOTICE: Suspicious Activity Account
Suspended

Dear Customer,

For the User
Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,
temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your
membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe
that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for
you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are
unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be
suspended if you don't re-update your account information. To
resolve this problems please use the link below and re-enter your
account information. If your problems could not be resolved your
account will be suspended for a period of 24 hours, after this
period your account will be terminated. .
Due to the suspension of this
account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any
way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note
that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon
obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

To update your record please click here:
It is highly
recommended that you right click on the link and select "Open in new
window" option
as some mail clients will not allow you to
proceed!

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?OneTimePayment&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

We apologize in advance for any
inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for
your cooperation as we review this matter.

eBay will request personal data (password, credit card/bank
numbers, and so on) in this email.

Thank you for using eBay!

www.ebay.com

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account
preferences. If you would like to review your notification
preferences for other types of communications,
click here. If
you would like to receive this email in text only,
click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically
send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Visit our
Privacy Policy
and
User Agreement
if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property
of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay
Inc.