Subject: PayPal Confirm Message !

From: "PayPal Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:33:57 -0400

Dear PayPal Customer,

It has come to our attention that your
account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing
commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud
on our website.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of
your online experience and update your personal records you will not run
in any future problems with the online service.

To get started please click
the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

If your account information is not updated within
48 hours then your ability to use your online
account will become restricted.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this
matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help
protect your privacy and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire PayPal System.

Sincerely,

The PayPal Security Group