Subject: eBay Account Suspension Notice

From: "eBay�" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:15:49 +0800 (CST)

eBay Account Suspension Notice

Dear eBay
User,

During our regular update and
verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current
information. Either your information has changed or it is
incomplete.

Please update and verify
your information by signing in your account below :

If the account information is not updated to
current information within 2 days then, your access to bid or buy on
eBay will be restricted and your ebay account will be
suspended.

As this is not the first
warning we sent to you, this will be the last one.

Go to this link below:

http://www.ebay.com/acounts/memb/avncenter/?dll87443%2213

***Please Do
Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A
Response***

Thank you

Accounts Managent

Copyright © 1995-2007 eBay Inc. All Rights
Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

eBay official
time

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make
PC-to-Phone calls.
Great rates starting at 1¢/min.