Subject: New email address added to your account !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 03:33:45 -0600 (CST)

You have added [email-masked] as
a new email address for your

PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance
with

your account, please contact PayPal customer service at:

https://www.paypal.com/row/wf/f=ap_email

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
be

answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose
the

"Help" link in the header of any page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at

https://www.paypal.com/  Protect yourself
against
fraudulent websites

by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and
typing

in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP1309