Subject: Unauthorized Access Report (KMM1645574346316590L0KM)

From: "Bank of the West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:32:00 -0300

Dear valued customer,

Due to recent suspicious
activity in your account, we will temporarily suspended your activity in
order to allow us to investigate this matter further. Please follow the
Account Theft "Security Link" in order to confirm your identity and
prevent account blocking.

You can reach the Account Theft page by following the
"Security Link" below:

https://eTimeBanker.bankofthewest.com/BOW/home/id_theft/index.php

After you have entered this information, the next
available representative will assist you. We will contact you by email after
we have received your response.

Please allow at least 24 hours
for an email reply. Emailing us prior to receiving our reply will result
in an additional delay.

We regret any inconvenience
this may have caused you.

Thank you for using
eTimeBanker. We appreciate your business and the
opportunity to serve
you.

Sincerely,

Ingrid Mootoo

Bank of the West

Member FDIC

This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United States and Bank of the West customers only.
Products and services described, as well as associated fees, charges,
interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among geographic locations.
Not all products and services are offered at all locations.

Copyright © 2005 - Bank of the West. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.