Subject: Question about payment for item: #2070651641

From: "eBay"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:53:58 +0100

eBay sent this message.

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Question from bkroad2000

bkroad2000( 401)

Positive feedback:

99.5%

Member since:

Aug-26-03

Location:

NY, United States

Registered on:

www.ebay.com

Item: 2003 Suzuki Quadsport Z400 ATV (2070651641)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

bkroad2000 is a potential buyer.

Are you accepting any car trades?

What is the final priece? Please let me know A.S.A.P!!!

Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,
eBay

Details for item number: 2070651641

Item title:

2003 Suzuki Quadsport Z400 ATV

Item URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2070651641&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

End date:

Monday, April 26, 2007 14:05:18 PDT

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside of eBay" transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. Learn more about trading safely.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate reporting it.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to [email-masked] on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: