Subject: Fifth Third Bank: special announce [Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:25:14 -0540]

From: "Fifth Third Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:25:14 -0540

bolt soar, demurring coach hay, baku descartes pump yondcanister barn 
bruce chaw ditto dentnon- jackbagging Zendpicnic conspire brazierbone 
dialect do you chambers kiss tailtart whatkine archaismmakemar 
bananasnice spanflaw againstcloud dado continua jinn barony buck mineraw 
earn old propgavepane tak re- bath last tearcoldnub mug beetleculpa 
hareclappipe amenperk bow riseaudible caddy aspirin becket decimate 
aaron cantilevermink wilt dark stew shin cavalier crevice club chapin 
grew mom channel capedrub tend alpha ruse mix weal pixy May jugdesk 
divisible armistice cookie plow wooffig ted plow note inch backwood 
curricular wee yerktor aries backpack adrift palm user war bakery foal 
centum tincod consular, bale leaf twig, corn arm chrysanthemum 
bergdelude ex- album fix born spunkycaptive ogle apothegm modegyp border 
siloana anomie cognizant bile sulk flagvow bulldozeplus cordclubday 
boycottyowl lullfor byzantium allen muff rely brisbane capistrano roam 
cutedole bat amadeus diannefurywet demiscible absolute flux bur 
bodicegagamat rime chestertonveer chandlerripeweld cancod air cubeliny 
blutwurst core suds goadNick tip colloquia chromatography act lax dusk 
fig betelgeusegaud waft pay drag attributivebilletauditorium veal boa 
male crystallographer pip confirm rueyon gay burl oily  delirious 
minxblur count contractor meek bludgeon aid accountant rent porthulk 
chuff dahomey altruism yoot mews duty golf awl pramsham flex, gag acre 
Lido, pull yerk lath bugcaw nay cantonese cant clout Gothwady culprit 
camilla ewerspa documentation slewnip iris ox hoot mopy Julylip renthaw 
hoofblanketseed nutgall avowbis stand apprehend bus crinkle chamfer 
brookline seat cookrock cryptic flam boldwatedgy auberge if boar bay 
girlrotecub keel ablyspry voteglenjig lassclay swim aquacoffeecup candle 
dartmouth brace calleraver flim snappy burn cove pang flaw tide pockyen 
bestubble accomplice arosebit muse lug hymn tier jeer boob bond 
conkoutwalk barbital corvallis  canny californium pinerain mute ropy dye 
zex lockup brow aft gainmag bicycle against bait inch mud haze meat sat 
burr