Subject: Security Measures.

From: "BankofAmerica" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:47:05 +0200

Your Online Banking is Blocked

Dear Bank of America customer,

We recently
reviewed your account, and suspect that your Bank of America account
may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the
security of your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a
preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive account
features.

To restore your online account access, we need you to
confirm your account, to do so we need you to follow the link below
and proceed to confirm your information:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/imcpprd.
dll/Ctrl.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes

Tank you for your patience as we work
together to protect your account.

Sincerely,

Bank of America Customer Service

*Important*

Please update your records on or before
48 hours, a failure to update your records will result in a temporal
hold on your funds.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender

© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.