Subject: Please Restore Your Account Access

From: Service Wells Fargo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 01:46:07 +0300

Dear customers:

Wells Fargo is constantly working to increase security for all Online Banking
users. To ensure the integrity of our online payment system, we periodically
review accounts.

Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts continue
to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to send or withdraw
funds.

To lift up this restriction, you need to login into your account (with your
username or SSN and your password), then you have to complete our verification
process. You must confirm your credit card details and your billing information
as well. All restricted accounts have their billing information unconfirmed,
meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until you have
updated your billing information on file.

To initiate the billing update confirmation process, please follow the link
bellow and fill in the necessary fields:

https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS

Thank you,

Wells Fargo - Online Banking

About Wells Fargo |

Employment |

Report Email Fraud |

Privacy, Security & Legal |

Home

© 1995 - 2005 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved.