Subject: Due security reasons we may have to close your bank account.

From: "Barclays Bank Business PLC"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06.34.40 +0200

Important Notice:
August. 20, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

Barclays Bank PLC.
always look forward for the high security of our clients. Some
customers have been receiving an email claiming to be from
Barclays advising them to follow a link to what appear to be a
Barclays web site, where they are prompted to enter their
personal Online Banking details. Barclays is in no way involved
with this email and the web site does not belong to us.

Barclays is proud
to announce about their new updated secure system. We updated
our new SSL servers to give our customers a better, fast and
secure online banking service.

Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to
please update your account info at the following link.

https://update.barclays.co.uk/olb/p/LoginMember.do

*Important*

We have asked few additional information which is going to be
the part of secure login process. These additional information
will be asked during your future login security so, please
provide all these info completely and correctly otherwise due to
security reasons we may have to close your bank account temporarily.

J. S.
Smith

Security Advisor

Barclays Bank PLC.

Please do not reply to
this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

For assistance, log in to your Barclays Online Bank account and choose
the "Help" link on any page.

Barclays Email ID # 1009