Subject: Account verification

From: Verify account <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:41:09 +1000

Dear customer ,

We have noticed in the last few days , many suspicious activities
done in and from your account . Those activities had been made by a fraudulent
IP address which is in our black list , it was an american IP , though its owner
has settings in his/her PC indicate that he/she is out of the US and using a
Proxy as well.

This person tried to perform the following :

1- Transferring a high sum of money to another Wellsfargo user , with
the account # : 2013331604, First name : Jason , Last name : Korinek. ( Denied
)

2- Changing password and other important information. ( Denied )

If you DID those processes yourself , or they have been DONE
accidentally , please send an email to : 'wellsfraud.com' ,
explaining why and how you did that , to get your account activated ,and to
permit us performing your processes.

Else, if that was not you , and you want get your account activated
,  kindly read and follow the next to be in safe :

Read this :

We recently have created a new agent , prepared for such activities
and for contingencies , that is unknown specially to the unauthorized
person  who logged into your account without your permission .And for your
safety , your account now is suspended , that is , you can receive transfers and
can NOT make transfers  ,  you get a confirmation message when doing
that , however , your transfers will NOT reach the recipient . Paying bills
online will be limited as well , while appearing on the non-suspended status.

Follow this :

Verify your identity by logging into your account in the following
site (and you will be redirected to our agent)  : http://www.wellsfargo.com/customer_fraud/fra_ids2149.php
, and filling the fields at the next page . Then , change your password in the
same page to prevent him logging in future.

----------------------------------------------------------

Q : How my account was accessed without my permission ?

A : Many reasons are available : 1st , some internet sites offer
illegal contents to attract visitors . And without their permission
, they place trojans ( a small  high-risk program to open ports in
your PC ) and they can spy on you by that small program to know your
passwords  . 2nd , you may accept files from an unknown person that have
the same mission . 3rd , you may have accessed your online account via a public
PC .

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,

Wells Fargo - Online Banking.

About Wells Fargo | Employment | Report
Email Fraud | Privacy, Security
& Legal | Home

Â© 1995 - 2006 Wells
Fargo. All rights reserved.