Subject: Chevy Chase Bank: Unusual activity in your account !

From: "Chevy Chase Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:31:48 -0700

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to
remind you that our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in
your account. In accordance with Chevy Chase Bank's User Agreement and to ensure
that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited.
Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
We encourage you to sign on and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain limited
for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the use
of your account and possible account closure. To view and perform the verification
process, please click on the link below:

https://banking.chevychasebank.com/login.html?User=verification

Chevy Chase Bank is committed
to maintaining a safe environment for our customers. To protect the security
of your account, our bank employs some of the most advanced security systems
in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the Online Banking system
for unusual activity.

Thank you for your prompt
attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security
measure meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Chevy Chase Bank, Customer Service.

XCTDTCJCNGNRKCNVGQNZCDPFNQERWBDETTOEFX