Subject: Your account is temporarily suspended !

From: "VISA"<[email-masked].>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:35:25 +0800

Dear VISA Card Customer,

You have received this email because we have strong reasons to believe
that your VISA account had been recently compromised. In order to
prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to open
an investigation into this matter.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,
temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership
and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your
actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users
or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or
authenticate any information you provide to us.

If your account information is not updated within the next 72
hours, then we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be
suspended. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of
this verification is to ensure that your VISA account has not been
fraudulently used and to combat fraud.

Please login into your account at this link, which is a SSL secured
connection:

http://www.visa.com/verified-by-visa/update.htm

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department

Visa Card, Inc.