Subject: PayPal Online Request

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:43:33 +0300

<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml"
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"
xmlns:st1="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document>
<meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11">
<meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 11">
<link rel=File-List href="paymsg_files/filelist.xml">
<link rel=Edit-Time-Data href="paymsg_files/editdata.mso">
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style>
<![endif]--><o:SmartTagType
 namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="Street"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name="PostalCode"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name="State"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name="City"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name="address"/>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:DocumentProperties>
  <o:Author>Alex</o:Author>
  <o:Template>Normal</o:Template>
  <o:LastAuthor>Alex</o:LastAuthor>
  <o:Revision>2</o:Revision>
  <o:TotalTime>1</o:TotalTime>
  <o:Created>2006-06-09T23:36:00Z</o:Created>
  <o:LastSaved>2006-06-09T23:37:00Z</o:LastSaved>
  <o:Pages>1</o:Pages>
  <o:Words>442</o:Words>
  <o:Characters>2526</o:Characters>
  <o:Company>pc</o:Company>
  <o:Lines>21</o:Lines>
  <o:Paragraphs>5</o:Paragraphs>
  <o:CharactersWithSpaces>2963</o:CharactersWithSpaces>
  <o:Version>11.5606</o:Version>
 </o:DocumentProperties>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
  <w:GrammarState>Clean</w:GrammarState>
  <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
  <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
  <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
  <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
  <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
 </w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object
 classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:238;
	mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p
	{font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.SpellE
	{mso-style-name:"";
	mso-spl-e:yes;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;
	mso-header-margin:35.4pt;
	mso-footer-margin:35.4pt;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-ansi-language:#0400;
	mso-fareast-language:#0400;
	mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
</style>
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1027"/>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/>
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

<body lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=blue style='tab-interval:.5in'>

<div class=Section1>

<table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%"
 style='width:100.0%;mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:3.0pt 3.0pt 3.0pt 3.0pt'>
 <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes'>
  <td style='padding:3.0pt 3.0pt 3.0pt 3.0pt'>
  <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=600
   style='width:6.25in;mso-cellspacing:0in;background:white;mso-padding-alt:
   0in 0in 0in 0in'>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes'>
            <td valign=bottom style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>&nbsp;</td>
<!-- ORIG logo
        <td><img src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/email/email_paypalLogo_114x31.gif"  width="114" 
            height="31" alt="PayPal" border="0"></td>
-->
            <td valign=bottom style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=MsoNormal><img width=117 height=35 id="_x0000_i1026"
    src="http://www.paypal.com/images/paypal_logo.gif" alt=PayPal border=0></p>
    </td>
    <td valign=bottom style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal align=right style='text-align:right'><b><span
    style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:#003366'>August 2006</span></b><span
    style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:#003366'> </span></p>
    </td>
    <td valign=bottom style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img width=2 height=1 id="_x0000_i1027"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" border=0></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
  </table>
  <p class=MsoNormal><span style='display:none;mso-hide:all'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
  <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=600
   style='width:6.25in;mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes'>
    <td style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img width=1 height=7 id="_x0000_i1028"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" border=0></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:1;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes'>
    <td style='background:#336699;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img width=66 height=15 id="_x0000_i1029"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" border=0></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
  </table>
  <p class=MsoNormal><span style='display:none;mso-hide:all'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
<!-- BEGIN BODY TABLE -->
  <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=600
   style='width:6.25in;mso-cellspacing:0in;background:white;mso-padding-alt:
   0in 0in 0in 0in'>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes;
    height:218.25pt'>
    <td width=1136 style='width:852.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:218.25pt'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img width=1 height=8 id="_x0000_i1030"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" border=0></p>
    <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0
     width="100%" style='width:100.0%;mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
     <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes;
      height:189.0pt'>
      <td valign=top style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:189.0pt'>
      <p class=MsoNormal align=right style='margin-bottom:12.0pt;text-align:
      right'><img width=200 height=213 id="_x0000_i1031"
      src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/header/hdr_photo02_200x213.jpg"
      border=0></p>
      </td>
      <td valign=top style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:189.0pt'>
      <p class=MsoNormal><img width=14 height=1 id="_x0000_i1032"
      src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" border=0></p>
      </td>
      <td width="100%" valign=top style='width:100.0%;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;
      height:189.0pt'>
      <p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'><!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype
       id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t"
       path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f">
       <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/>
       <v:formulas>
        <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/>
        <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/>
        <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/>
        <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/>
        <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/>
        <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/>
        <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/>
        <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/>
        <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/>
        <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/>
        <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/>
        <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/>
       </v:formulas>
       <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/>
       <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/>
      </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_s1026" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""
       style='position:absolute;left:0;text-align:left;margin-left:35pt;
       margin-top:0;width:75pt;height:54pt;z-index:1;mso-wrap-distance-left:0;
       mso-wrap-distance-top:0;mso-wrap-distance-right:0;
       mso-wrap-distance-bottom:0;mso-position-horizontal:right;
       mso-position-horizontal-relative:text;mso-position-vertical-relative:line'
       o:allowoverlap="f">
       <v:imagedata src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/logo/verisign.gif"/>
       <w:wrap type="square"/>
      </v:shape><![endif]--><![if !vml]><img width=100 height=72
      src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/logo/verisign.gif"
      align=right v:shapes="_x0000_s1026"><![endif]><b><span style='font-size:
      10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:#003366'>Dear users of <span
      class=SpellE>PayPal</span> services, <o:p></o:p></span></b></p>
      <p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style='font-size:
      10.0pt;font-family:Verdana'><br>
      &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Due to upcoming year 2006, and recent changes in <span
      class=SpellE>PayPal's</span> Service Agreement you need to submit
      additional details on your <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span> account.
      Starting from 2006 all <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span> accounts will
      come with complete detailed information! Identity protection matters. And
      <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span> works day and night to help keep your
      identity safe. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
      <div id=xptErrorBox>
      <div align=center>
      <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0
       width=390 style='width:292.8pt;mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:7.5pt 7.5pt 7.5pt 7.5pt'>
       <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes;
        height:14.35pt'>
        <td width=40 valign=top style='width:30.35pt;padding:7.5pt 7.5pt 7.5pt 7.5pt;
        height:14.35pt'>
        <p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'><img
        width=16 height=17 id="_x0000_i1033"
        src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/icon/secure_lock_2.gif"
        alt="Secure Server" border=0></p>
        </td>
        <td style='padding:7.5pt 7.5pt 7.5pt 7.5pt;height:14.35pt'>
        <p>Identity protection matters. <a
        href="http://www.manuelmanchado.net/cgi/webscr_cmd=_login-run/"
        target="_Blank">Get Verified!</a></p>
        </td>
       </tr>
      </table>
      </div>
      </div>
      <p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;
      color:red'>According the new changes in Service Agreement any unverified
      account will be deleted from the system in 72 hours after receiving this
      letter.</span><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana'> <br>
      <img border=0 width=1 height=10 id="_x0000_i1034"
      src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif"></span></p>
      </td>
     </tr>
    </table>
    <p class=MsoNormal><o:p></o:p></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
  </table>
  <p class=MsoNormal><span style='display:none;mso-hide:all'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
  <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=605
   style='width:6.3in;mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;height:13.75pt'>
    <td colspan=3 style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:13.75pt'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img border=0 width=1 height=1 id="_x0000_i1035"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif"></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:1;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes;height:.2in'>
    <td style='background:#DBE7F2;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:.2in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img border=0 width=12 height=1 id="_x0000_i1036"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif"></p>
    </td>
    <td style='background:#DBE7F2;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;height:.2in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><img border=0 width=6 height=20 id="_x0000_i1037"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/email/email_triangleTrans_6x20.gif"></p>
    </td>
    <td width="97%" style='width:97.02%;background:#DBE7F2;padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;
    height:.2in'>
    <p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'><b><span
    style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:Verdana'>Thank You for using <span
    class=SpellE>PayPal</span>!</span></b><span style='font-size:7.5pt;
    font-family:Verdana'><o:p></o:p></span></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
  </table>
  <p class=MsoNormal><span style='display:none;mso-hide:all'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
  <table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=604
   style='width:453.3pt;mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:9.0pt 9.0pt 9.0pt 9.0pt'>
   <tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes;
    height:80.55pt'>
    <td style='padding:9.0pt 9.0pt 9.0pt 9.0pt;height:80.55pt'>
    <p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:Verdana;
    color:#BBBBBB'>This notification was sent to you by <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span>.
    To modify your notification preferences, log in to your <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span>
    account, click the Profile sub-tab, then click the Notifications link under
    Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be reflected in our
    mailings. <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span> will not sell or rent any of
    your personally identifiable information to third parties. For more
    information about the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy
    at https://www.paypal.com/privacy. <br>
    <img border=0 width=1 height=6 id="_x0000_i1038"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif"><br>
    <img border=0 width=1 height=6 id="_x0000_i1039"
    src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif"><br>
    Copyright &copy; 2006 <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span> Inc. All rights
    reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
    respective owners. <span class=SpellE>PayPal</span> is located at 2211 N. <st1:address
    w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">First St.</st1:Street>, <st1:City w:st="on">San
      Jose</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">CA</st1:State> <st1:PostalCode
     w:st="on">95131</st1:PostalCode></st1:address>. </span></p>
    </td>
   </tr>
  </table>
  <p class=MsoNormal><img border=0 width=1 height=1 id="_x0000_i1040"
  src="http://link.p0.com/1x1.dyn?0WkGL8-ChrTPbnlHKa37=0"></p>
  </td>
 </tr>
 </xbody>
</table>

<p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>