Subject: PayPal offers $100 just for your time !

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:32:14 -0400

Survey Center Advisory!

You have been chosen by the PayPal online department to take part in our quick
and easy 5 question survey.
In return we will credit $100 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone. With the information
collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve an expand our online service.

The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No part of it is handed
down to any third party groups.
it will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we process the results of
this nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to please spare two minutes of your time in taking part with this unique offer! :

Click here to continue

Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this

address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP697

Protect Your Account Info

Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent persons.

PayPal
automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption
key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).

PayPal will never ask you to enter your
password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at
http://www.paypal.com/securitytips

Protect Your Password

You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including
PayPal employees.