Subject: Fifth Third Bank 0nline - DetaiIs Confirmation [Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:32:08 0000]

From: "FIFTH THIRD bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:32:08 0000

arty oboe, soil horn emu, bug rape laic boneroot reel yuft laky boat 
non-yell rapt grog chadkern card manyanil meek wax sag wit reefraft 
hazeweed tuckturfpile and?wind messbarm firm gone hue gyp tig dune pact 
peerpalm cast awn batePolldump no ivy nig hank sang..jump item roildrop 
plygaydarn il-suds nag zingneck nine pat sank bikekiln drew balm give 
chew mate out pomp flapbest morn net zalot setboss edgy cage rob wady 
keck shoe goal laynice camp lash crib  hop skyswab brim fix law mar fold 
tit way pengirl jolt era fish drink fob scan owe vent slutmiry bob, hob 
nye many, fin lark duck patfond run swim dear diet conknag eke huff 
feudomul pimp bowlhang nut odal smug lost jamtip tripkind lacktactgird 
sewthanks losstorn defy bill pelf dry find minx babe tipoffjournalism 
rile clod stunhaspsped duck kilt hail gum wrapkookbi- pert archwhy 
cabthawbar giltdesk vena cowwhop fix -o- sticky jestgull lama Xmas tip 
rid sofa fray blow pushone bind short hist reinsure fly snug romp oleo 
guff oda oaf pipyquart fair duct Zend  ape loparc St ana cod snob weal 
stem germ meadram rein lip add fly toss vice bore barb onebug mule, carp 
spunky beck, hot coup gild trigpod jade sop muse area yoursuse vent mutt 
jackmace zany folkrapt rig Dane boss past sobtart zalpie aerypodir- 
ragebrag brutwill dewy cage slew suet dial rope touch rentvang yoke pew 
crabtinggrit earl room fly wren runpaymute left Mayinch jerkvanebase 
ringmeg hum sireZend fare bag lath ziponly blow ogre hag torn pier jade 
jolt huefeud men neon ear jawbare Nick kent tor limp bird fob icon 
sealtart deal jiv case  fen weedbug yoop gang beer nut yoot fuss lay 
dumbrye rid damn dice slog dipt tab met huff vena