Subject: Alert: Account Update!

From: "CityBank Online " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:54:55 -0700

Dear CitiBank member,

This email was sent by the Citibank server to verify your e-mail
address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link
below and entering your account information .
This is done for your protection , becaurse some of
our members no longer have access to their online access and
we must verify it.

To verify your e-mail address and access your bank account,
click on the link below.

https://web.da-us.citibank.com/signin/citifi/verify/%?6488820019

Please fill in the required information.

This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free environment .

Thank you

Accounts Management

Citigroup
Privacy Promise

Terms & Conditions

Copyright © 2004 Citicorp