Subject: Security Center (action required)

From: Security Center (action required) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:57:20 -0700

Billing
confirmation center

eBay Security
Center

We were
unable to process your most recent payment. Did you recently
change your bank, phone number or credit card?.

To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update
your billing information today

by clicking
here.

Or contact
eBay Member Services Team. We're available 24 hours a day, 7
days a week.

If you have recently updated your billing information, please
disregard this message as we are processing the changes you
have made.

Regards,

eBay
Member Services Team

Learn more about

selling with confidence.

If this email is inappropriate or in any way
violates eBay policy, please help protect other eBay community
members by

reporting it to us immediately.

eBay
treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our
Privacy Policy is designed to protect you and your information.
eBay will never ask their users for personal information, such as
bank account numbers, credit card numbers, pin numbers, passwords,
or Social Security numbers in an email. For more information on
how to protect your eBay password and your account, please visit

User Account Protection.

This eBay
notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences and
in accordance with our

Privacy Policy. To change your notification preferences,

click here. If you would like to receive this email in text
format,

click here.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.