Subject: WellsFargo AUTHORIZATIONS / Transaction id #POS01-2608771

From: WellsFargo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 13:56:15 +0900

AUTHORIZATIONS / CLEARING
AND SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT

We have strong reasons to believe
that you have been the victim of a fraudulent transaction

Our department recorded a payment request from "Internet Friends
Network -iFriends.net - Girls Show"

to enable the charge of $ 439,19 on your account.

Because the order was made from an european internet address, we put
an Exception Payment on transaction id #POS01-2608771 motivated by
our Geographical Tracking System.

THE PAYMENT IS PENDING
FOR THE MOMENT.

• If you made this transaction or if you just authorize
this payment, please ignore or remove this email message. The transaction
will be shown on your monthly statement as "Internet Friends
Network".

• If you didn't make this payment and would like to decline the $ 419,49 billing
to your card, please follow the link below to deny the payment:

Continue to Stop Payment

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Wells
Fargo system.

Thank you for your prompt attention
to this matter.

MESSAGE CENTER: TICKET No. #00302173213

Please do not reply to this mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered