Subject: Verify your PayPal Account

From: "Account Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:27:22 +0100

We recently have determined that different computers have logged into
your
PayPal account, and multiple password failures
were present before the login. One of our Customer Service employees
has
already tryed to telephonically reach you. As our employee
did not manage to reach you, this email has been sent to your
notice.

Therefore your account has been temporary suspended. We need you to
confirm your identity in
order to regain full privileges of your account.

If this is not completed by August 12, 2005, we reserve
the right to terminate all privileges of your account
indefinitly, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank
you for your cooperation in this manner.

To confirm your identity please follow the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal - Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail
sent to this address cannot be answered.