Subject: Update Your PayPal Account !

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Sep 2005 11:57:22 -0000

Dear PayPal client,

We recently updated our system, and suspect that your PayPal
account may need to information update.
Protecting
the security of your account and of the PayPal network is out primary
concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily
limited access to sensitive PayPal account features.

Click the link below in order to regain access to your account:

http://www.paypal.com

You will be asked for some additional information to establish
account ownership and avoid Credit Card Fraud. For more information about
how to protect your account, please visit PayPal faq's . You can feel free to call our Customer Service Support Center between 8:00 AM and 6:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time), Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturday.

1-402-935-2050 toll-free in U.S. & Canada

1-614-921-2450 international callers

We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause, and apriciate your assistance in helping us
maintain the integrity of the entire PayPal system. Thank you for your
prompt attention to this matter.

Please do not reply to this mail.Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and submit an online support ticket.

PayPal Email ID PP315