Subject: Please Update Your Account Access

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear PayPal Member,

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of
buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs
some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud
teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your
account. In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your
account has not been compromised, access to your account was flagged. Your
account will remain flagged until this issue has been resolved.
This is a fraud prevention measure meant to ensure that your account is not
compromised.

In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may
require some specific information from you for the following reason:

Our system requires further account verification.

Case ID Number: PP-056-245-481
We encourage you to log in and restore full access as soon as possible.
Should your account remain flagged for an extended period of time,
it may result in further limitations on the use of your account or
may result in eventual account closure.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please click on the link below to log in
and restore full access to your account.

Click here to activate your account

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP562