Subject: PayPal , Notification

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 04:26:48 +0200

Bank of America Corporation and MBNA
Corporation have merged, and MBNA is now part of Bank of America.

In bringing the organizations together,we are creating a company that will provide our customers with a
greater range of financial services than ever before.

We complete the integration of the
two companies. For security reasons we are requesting you to activate your credit cards information on our companies
site to avoid temporary blocking .

*Note: Be sure that you continue the activation of your
credit card in order to use our services :

https://activatemycreditcard.bankofamerica.com/welcome.aspx?URLFrom=

You'll receive more information later this week about how and when your accounts will be
integrated into our companies.

In the meantime we are waiting for you to confirm and activate your credit card information .

Confirm your credit card for the latest information about the advantages that
this merger.*

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender

© 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.