Subject: IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:54:01 +0900

Dear Paypal Customer,

This is your official notification from Paypal that the service(s) listed below
will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. Previous notifications have
been sent to the AccessOnline Contact assigned to this account. As the Primary Contact, you
must renew the service(s) listed below or it will be deactivated and deleted.
Renew now

SERVICE : Paypal AccessOnlineўз.

EXPIRATION: January 19, 2007

Thank you,

Paypal Online Support.

*****************************************************************************
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
*****************************************************************************

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP4328

Copyright 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.