Subject: Verify your Paypal Account

From: "Account Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22.48.10 +0200

We recently have determined that different computers have logged
into your PayPal account, and multiple password failures were present before
the login. One of our Customer Service employees has already tryed to
telephonically reach you. As our employee did not manage to reach you, this
email has been sent to your notice.
Therefore your account has been temporary
suspended. We need you to confirm your identity in order to regain full
privileges of your account.
If this is not completed by August 25,
2005, we reserve the right to terminate all privileges of your account
indefinitly, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for
your cooperation in this manner.
To confirm your identity please follow the
link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.php?cmd=LogIn

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal -
Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a
notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.