Subject: eBay Unpaid Item Mutual Agreement: #7132017949 - Response Required

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:17:32 -0700

eBay Unpaid Item Mutual Agreement:
#7132017949 - Response Required

Response Required

We are contacting you about the following item: COMPLETE Horse Travel
Set BARGAIN 6'0" (#7132017949)

The seller, the-whitehouse tells us you have mutually agreed not to
complete the transaction (e.g. because you returned or are returning
the item for a refund or because there was a misunderstanding) and has
requested a credit for their eBay fees.

Please respond by 28-Aug-2006 so eBay knows whether you have agreed.

Respond to this notice:

Please note: you and the
seller will still be able to leave feedback for each other regarding
this transaction.

Regards,

eBay

eBay
treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy
Policy is designed to protect you and your information. eBay will never
ask their users for personal information, such as bank account numbers,
credit card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers
in an email. For more information on how to protect your eBay password
and your account, please visit User Account Protection.

This eBay notice was sent to
you based on your eBay account preferences and in accordance with our Privacy
Policy. To change your notification preferences,
click here. If you
would like to receive this email in text format, click here.

Copyright
© 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.