Subject: Dear Regions Bank Customer,

From: "Chase Bank"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:24:37 -0600

Dear Regions Customer,

This is the official notification from Regions Bank.
We are sorry to inform you that your online payments and transfers
services are expired, and must be renewed immediately, if you intend
to use this services in the future, and prevent any similarly
situations you must take action at once!

Click
Here  and RENEW
your Regions Payments & Transfers Services.

STEP 1-2 : Review the renewal form

STEP 2-2 : Sign-in to your Online Banking Account

_______________

Thank you for the privilege of serving you.

***********************************************

Sincerely,

Regions Online Payments Department

***********************************************

© 2007 Regions Bank

Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.