Subject: Update Your Profile Account

From: "Service Center"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:35:44 -0500

Dear PayPal Client,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification we have detected a
slight error

in your billing information on file with PayPal.

This might be due to either following reasons :

A recent change in your personal information (I.E. change of
address)

Submitting invalid information during initial signup process

An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment
due of an internal error within our processors

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised , access to your
account was limited. Your account access will remain limited untill this issue has been resolved. In order to secure
your account and quickly restore full access we may require some specific information from you for the following
reason :

- We encourage you to restore full access as soon as possible

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account

Please do not respond to this e-mail adress as your reply will not be
recieved

Best regards,

PayPal`s Team.

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.