Subject: Credit Card Expiration Approaching!

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Nov 2006 21:18:05 +0100

Dear Member of PayPal,

Your credit card ending in XXXX will expire soon.

- You may no longer be able to use PayPal

To avoid any interruption to your service, please update your credit
card  by following the link below :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g.
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time
you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

GET MORE CREDIT
PayPal Buyer Credit is a personal line of credit that you can use
anywhere PayPal is accepted. Apply today and enjoy these benefits:

- Shop now and pay later - make low monthly payments!
- Take advantage of promotional financing on select eBay items.
- Get full buyer protection from PayPal for all your purchases.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any
PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP031