Subject: Please Update Your Profile - Personal Information Error

From: Bank of America Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:23:19 +0100

Online Banking Profile Update Required.

Dear Valued Customer :

We recently performed a system maintenance on our Secure-Server for Online
Banking users, this is to ensure that our Valued customers such as you access
your accounts easily and without hassles . This Upgrade was designed in order to
provide a better and risk-free Online Banking session, during an attempt to
upgrade your account into our newly-secured secured-server we were unable to
update your account therefore leading us to send you this e-mail letter which
was sent directly from our Secured Updating Server. You are required to click on
the " Update Now " link stated below in order to update your account ,
clicking on the " Update Now " will take you to our external secured server (
Fully Secured ) where you will be required to fill in necessary information in
order to complete your update process . Click on the " Update Now " link below :

Update
Now

Thank you for your understanding and correspondence,
we also apologize for any inconveniences caused .

Online Banking Accounts Department -

Bank Of
America .

Bank of America, Member FDIC.

© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.