Subject: Please Update Your Profile - Personal Information Error

From: "Bank of America Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:33:39 +0600

In attention of Bank of America customers,

As the Internet and information technology enable us to expand our services, we are committed to maintaining the trust customers have placed in us for protecting the privacy and security of information we have about you. In order to protect your information against unauthorized access, identity theft and account fraud we earnestly ask you to update your profile.

To get started, please click
the link below:

https://bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/?adlink=0003020520000000a584

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to represent oneself
as another Bank of America user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national,
and/or international law. Bank of America is committed to assist law enforcement with
any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with
the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request
of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

Customer Support Center.

This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United States only.
Persons outside the United States may visit International
Banking. Products and services described, as well as associated fees, charges,
interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among geographic locations.
Not all products and services are offered at all locations.

Member FDIC.

© 2007 Bank of America