Subject: Question from eBay member

From: "eBay member: rita8308" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:16:15 -0400

eBay sent this message to this email adress.

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages.

Response from rita8308

rita8308( 301)

Positive Feedback:

100%

Member Since:

Jul-06-01

Location:

CA, United States

Registered On:

www.ebay.com

Item: DELL INSPIRON XPS GEN 2 2.26G (8812386909)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

rita8308 is the Buyer.

I am interested in the laptop but do not show you as a registered user. How can I be safeguarded from any scams?

Respond to this question in My Messages.

Item Details

Item name:

DELL INSPIRON XPS GEN 2 2.26G

Item number:

8812386909

End date:

Sep-07-06 14:08:13 PDT

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside of eBay, you should decline -- such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the community by reporting it.

This email appears in the language of the eBay site where you are registered.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

Change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.

Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html

User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.

eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.