Subject: eBay Unpaid Item Reminder for Item #190010839322

From: "eBay Inc."<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:59:14 -0000

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

eBay Unpaid Item Reminder for Item #190010839322

Dear member,

coconutcabana007 has informed us that they have not yet received your payment for the following item: (#190010839322)

No action is being taken against your account at this time. However, it is important to remember that when you bid on or buy an item you are agreeing to a contract between you and the seller. If the situation isn't resolved within 7 days of this reminder email, you may receive an Unpaid Item strike under eBay's Thank you,
eBay

Respond to this seller

If you don't respond by Feb-28-2007 you may receive an Unpaid Item strike.

Details for item number: 190010839322

Item URL:

htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=190010839322&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1

Quantity:

1

Dispute URL:

htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=190010839322&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to [email-masked] from eBay. Your account is registered on