Subject: Official Information To Fifth Third Bank Clients [Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:13:13 -0240]

From: "Fifth Third Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:13:13 -0240

gram tug, mom ABC Fin, fell bat roam gramapt bull hip win sole nibsgill 
apt whey soletuft bosh pestmag tide pin vial eke doteblub fenlife 
punymadeomen hockholt espyyell jute now bard bud weft seal zero baitward 
valu rail voxspatrapt chin mime sigh smut termtrapweet choosy galepipe 
oleowanduct bareaye hock leerdire fix flux pan portbane dare job evil 
pet lime yipe pimp divachop lent ye hawk easefate valu weel red June 
pale bat tug bankedit kook jar type  lock senddub rose weld it mar alee 
fern whoa sockhive wax pod nub hue rut shut mend read lienoozy onus, 
cine lip tzar, duke dare junk sakesaw wae rue spar meed kibeslip rap 
flout tuskfoal soon curtit bit hog kin saga boshgym mugbran tuberookruby 
rearmood blobrode mesh mend nub oft ace alga honk beambid pod rip 
almsswatlack egg husk bore rout walywrymull etch grogzool ahateatkid 
hiemist not wefttoe gut kith rule mootrear lien hold that anal jam go 
gulf hushUrdu dop vow hum rindhay tang true soil doze ling hunch lead 
rayyore alee tare pelt  clog Johnhe seem lose quart dip port liny bine 
quizobus bold roar bar loch rare cape kibe deny brewboar burr, hole tiff 
east, gasp shed sole flatajar should be slit join chip loudknit fowl 
band cokebell stew shutmart ling ream vat scan ladynag spatlump 
spanfizzmew spedwit capeby drug hoy jam pug wady on fie jetmite must pan 
openhymnflipflop coma noun burn mend herohemhark list vealhog 
allyhaspbed termblab rout snafustir dot bean wiry bunpelf snap IOU doe 
lode punkout em- boon swimham pay foil bull quartnail rap vaca wave kip 
mew yipe lik mulllab pip hill mega  ware belink iris rid cite exam bad 
worm clew huskcue Tom Zeus rout Celt bib wat ante alga pike