Subject: IMPORTANT: Confirm your PayPal account

From: "PayPal Security Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:49:22 -0100

We recently reviewed your account, and
we need more information about your business to allow us to provide
uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your
access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like
to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why
is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed
by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account
is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal
account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience
but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your
protection.
Requiring PIN
Signatures is the latest security measure against: identity theft,
credit card fraud and unauthorized account access. PayPal will verify
it with your bank records for your own protection.
If you provide
a wrong PIN your account will be suspended or limited for unauthorized
account access.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-192-084-509.)

How
can I restore my account access?

Please
visit the Resolution
Center and complete the steps to
remove limitations.

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically
restore your account access.

Copyright
© 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.