Subject: TKO NOTICE: eBay Suspension - Possible Unauthorized Account Use !

From: eBay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:38:56 -0500

Dear eBay Member,

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings, we
have temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us
to investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may
have been taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have
been tampered with, please click here

Please allow at least 48 hours for an email reply. Emailing us prior to
receiving our reply will result in an additional delay. In order to
handle your concern as quickly and efficiently as possible, we encourage
you to contact us through Live Help if you are able to do so.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent
oneself as another eBay user.
Such action may also be in violation of
local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist
law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate
personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft.
Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to
ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.