Subject: TKO NOTICE: Compromised Accounts - eBay Registration Suspension

From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:39:01 -0400

Dear eBay user:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due

to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,

temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership

and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your

actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or

us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or

authenticate any information you provide to us.

To speed up this process, you are required to verify your personal information

against the account registration data we have on file by following the link
below.

https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Signin

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are

prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new

account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become

due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously

disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc.