Subject: Official Notification From Central Bank

From: "Central Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:34:42 -0500

Dear Customer,

This is your official notification from Central Bank that the service(s) listed below
will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. Previous notifications have
been sent to the Billing Contact assigned to this account. As the Primary Contact, you
must renew the service(s) listed below or it will be deactivated and deleted.

Renew Now your
banking@home and Online Bill Pay services.

SERVICE: banking@home with Online Bill Pay
EXPIRATION:
Jan, 8 2006

Thank you for using Bill Pay Service. We appreciate your
business and the opportunity to serve you.

Central Bank Management Center Customer Support

*****************************************************************************
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
*****************************************************************************

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (87051203).

Central Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
Copyright © 2005
Central Bank. All rights reserved.