Subject: Unauthorized transactions on your account

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:19:32 +0800

UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT

Dear
valued cust omer

We r
egret to inform you that your account at
eBay could be suspended if you don't update your billing
information.
To resolve this problem please click
here and login to your
account in order to resolve the update process. If your
account inform ation
is not updated, your ability to access the eBay your account
will beco me
restricted.

As per the User Agreement, we may immediately
issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or
terminat e
your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if
we believ e
that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability
for you,
our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are
unable to
verify or authenticate any information that you provide to
us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please
be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This
include s
the enrolling of a new account. Please note that this
suspension does
not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees
you may
owe to eBay.

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights
Reserve d.Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.U
se of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User
Agreement and Privacy
Policy .