Subject: Washington Mutual OnlineSM $20 Reward Survey.

From: WaMu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:55:18 -0700 (MST)

Dear Valued Customer,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You have been chosen by the Washington Mutual online department to
take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey. In return we will
credit $20 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone.
With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of
changes to improve and expand our online service.

The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No
part of it is handed down to any third party groups.

It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we
process the results of this nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time in taking part
with this unique offer!

To Continue click on the link below:

http://www.wamu.com/secure/online.wamu.com/IdentityManagement/index.html?Washington-Mutual-survey

Many Thanks and Kind Regards - Washington Mutual Bank Customer
Department