Subject: From Barclays Bank Plc London

From: "vanholf101" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:55:48 +0800

Dearest,

I am a member of Barclays
Bank Plc here in London and I was asked to approach you by my good
friend,Vicky Williams.I am writing following an opportunity in my office
that will be of immense benefit to both of us though I know that you are
already made.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum
of  167 million British Pounds Sterling (One Hundred And Sixty-Seven
million, British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign
customers, Late Mr.Morris Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his
life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on
January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.You shall read more
about the crash on visiting this websites.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Since we got information about his death, we have been
expecting his
next of kin or relatves to come over and claim his money
because the
Bank cannot release the funds unless somebody applies for it
as next of kin or a relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines.

Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only

daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the
knowledge of this fund to claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I
and two other officials in this department now decided to do business with
you upon the recommendation of Vicky Williams of your esteemed personailty
and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds
for safe keeping and  subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming
for it and we don't want this money to go back into Government treasury as
unclaimed Bill.

We agreed that 30% of this money will be for
you as the supposed next
of kin, while 5% out of the total sum is set
aside for any expenses
both party will incur during then completion of
the transfer, and remaining balance of 65% will be fo  me and my
colleagues. I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the
percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account.

Please be honest with me and trust should be our watchword in
this
transaction.

Note that this transaction is highly
confidential and 100% risk free.

On receipt of this mail,
please contact me by return mail if you are
willing to enter into this
deal with me. I hope you can be trusted in this regard as I am fully aware
that you are an international figure hence this approach.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of

these funds to you has been finalised. We will discuss much in details

when I do receive your positive response. Please in your response

include your direct secured telephone/fax numbers for a better
communication between you and me only.

Best
regards,
Vanholf West.

_________________________________________________________

Message sent using WebMail | Power by Magic Winmail Server 2.4