Subject: PayPal Account Security Measures

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 06 23:52:15 GMT

Dear PayPal Member,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account from a foreign
IP address.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempts may
have been initiated by you. However, if you did not initiate the log ins, please visit
PayPal as soon as possible to update your account information:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_login-run

Updating you account information is a security measure that will ensure that you are
the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive
a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located
in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP321