Subject: Important Account Update

From: Wells Fargo Bank <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:55:14 +0200

Dear customers:

Wells Fargo is constantly working to increase security for all Online
Banking
users. To ensure the integrity of our online payment system, we
periodically
review accounts.

Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts
continue
to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to send or
withdraw
funds.

To lift up this restriction, you need to login into your account (with
your
username or SSN and your password), then you have to complete our
verification
process. You must confirm your credit card details and your billing
information
as well. All restricted accounts have their billing information
unconfirmed,
meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until
you have
updated your billing information on file.

To initiate the billing update confirmation process, please follow the
link
bellow and fill in the necessary fields:

https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS

Thank you,

Wells Fargo - Online Banking

About Wells Fargo |

Employment |

Report Email Fraud |

Privacy, Security & Legal |

Home

(c) 1995 - 2004 Wells Fargo. All rights
reserved.