Subject: Bank of America Alert: update Your Account Information

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 03:23:26 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Bank of America valued member,

Due to concerns regarding your recent activites involving your account and for the safety and integrity of the online
banking
community we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs

to be updated due to inactive member status, frauds and/or spoof reports.

We will appreciate if you could spend several minutes out of your online experience and
renew
your
records to prevent your account running into future problems or even failure with the online
service.

However, failure to update your records will result in temporary/permanent account
suspension.

This notification expires Sept 18, 2006.

Once you have updated your account records your internet banking
service will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

Just follow the link below

and
renew your account information.

http://www.bankofamerica.com