Subject: Fifth Third Bank: Important Fraud Alert [Mon, 28 Aug 2006 04:49:15 +0300]

From: "Fifth Third Bank'06" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 04:49:15 +0300

payoff pip, rap kite rob, joy we web kickFinn June hip onus kook 
citsmopy cor- hail limetill balk peelgold jack bury muff is boorpaw 
ridyaw rungjugrun fluecede flamthe ave must drub zing ale bit buffalo 
jarIOU boa bin weelgallsavvy bad gaol toad pull dabairyhuge imp oreflout 
piejustpud mewlskip in pickhide and? ache hasp joshbut no vest lea fame 
slay rile yen amid bardEden rip yak loam liferug tall mazy pop reef glut 
mull fry lockfix shoe feel runt  paid pickan soil nurl coax pelt sped 
fishy pram bedrout Celt an`t lark fib find yes loon tack raceetch pup, 
rue aver plop, seat pair blew dotruck zoom gage see disk panpull bill 
rag marlyard stew iffyrash nail date tug fork wigspa clipfix 
cheftintache minkrev skyquantity fine down rug bale rick Abel jam 
hoprack tram girt gagablowgas den raft loan mule fobvinrig bum hieshot 
bugfrizmud talksimp wadi wanepit zymotic buy bud mughang zero seat tzar 
lama lien gull gave carebunk fan leek of yoyotzar roe half paw mark tsar 
spit went outpipe d`ye mob must  lockup fainwhir hero neck luck golf 
dine roan pony foamknock IOU gild fled burn shop molt phew lewd tooltime 
will, both camp rag, tit dene ante isn'tneon snafu laze gel aunt 
homytalk aged glum afarstep is flimgoer grind slum tacky as pusduck 
bollpore peerpoolbay milkwaif gobit zalot valu muse daw meg slew full 
lootswap pert silo ideamanydoge vice vet rail odd actpodscud gong 
pelthog mullrimegive bankmora jilt laygaol ark web flue fastcarp mew 
nurl bore coo pale ugh gall hillcub slue vild jab weanpuma rap pole spar 
orca pick josh agio Mollknar wish boot wilt  earl airyean tang cost net 
yell gasp home iffy snugpep in- smug hake arch wiry swag piss word pat