Subject: NOTICE : Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19.14.49 +0200

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system.

Why
is my account access limited?

We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed
by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account
is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal
account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience
but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your
protection.

Case ID Number: PP-108-823-383

How
can I restore my account access?

Please
visit the Resolution
Center and complete the steps to remove
limitations.

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically
restore your account access.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP522