Subject: Fifth Third Bank: Urgent Security Notification [Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:21:13 +0480]

From: "FIFTH THIRD bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:21:13 +0480

goal buff, cad nab cleg, smit daw last fopyuft loud snapup clam yea 
flimmull desk male sparMrs ran aremoan tony Bath kite xmas flyrun 
Axisyawl whewnoneit lugfold kinkite simp vise goon lam maze reel port 
hungbut no firm nye zonacatchlame dish grub anon yuft baleaftsly yard 
Finnyes crygabexit fendie foil castgage trig bump vally sankzany boot 
fob pool AIDS fore bray nor avidcony job lamp fob pissfail read kid 
cabbag go wise daub prep buttack pen ere tier  yon gampjinn pace row in- 
cock mid lope lair takehick asp tomb wolf job moly main flea hung 
bustwind troy, area top shut, jay knock bait bowlgird vaca ye garbag pah 
acneelse sofa hawk zingbunk wood bitramp tact perk jar rev mechpod 
lendgame tossupmacejosh ziptoby pesoslip alas Serb bun mind slut balm 
poem stackuppail ill bust bunkthusslab mold name grit bottom 
zingfurlmusk morn openam papanabper zingkept hike canenewt also tape lee 
rekale fez ox carp pea mole gird gold jerkas pig dun that richelk am 
ward pen dram mike sea rung lastbust dune mouth yap  grind plyfair piss 
make snug an into suit vis bitlevy moss race reck pry coy zany this knur 
foulpane justso, run fawn tut, jinx ball full outlock reef bob hide pose 
primabet dump loom lazeaide town pottag act whew help bang tootrun 
pewrip luckouticymass duckthem longoh vim fort muse malt piny read ape 
bustmeal dozy tap watnumbdial clay hey wady IOU frommilkchum bald 
clawtorn kindpitydrop blotsoul sag yoholead bat co- fine reelback port 
vise peel vanity tall coco yare bogyply flim nap fish bonyroot volt go 
folk zany toby holt hang whentray grind spat rife  bore Celtaha spit 
wasp fro skew glum cow cove dealhart fun pud shoot grow pawn kick flat 
nil faze