Subject: Resolution Center: Your account is limited.

From: "PayPal Security Center"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:06:08 +0100

April 12, 2007,

PayPal Resolution Center: Your account is limited.
Your case ID for this reason is PP-0064310.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening
the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we
need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Untill
we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features
will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible,
and we apologize for the inconvenience.

This is done for your protection only you, the recipient of this email can
take the next step in the remove limitation process.

Why is my account access limited?

April 12, 2007: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by
a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary
concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features.
We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that
this temporary limitation is for your protection.

Your case ID for this reason is PP-0064310.

How can I restore my account access?

Please click here Steps to Remove Limitations. and complete the fields:

https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=8FB447856X071163W

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your
account access.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal an eBay Company

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g.
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time
you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any
PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP-PP-0064310.