Subject: Account Notification:Your Online Account Needs Re-activation.

From: "Amazon"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 03:12:21 +0900

***Urgent Fraud Prevention Group Notice***

You have received this email because we have strong reason to believe that
your Amazon account had been recently compromised. In order to prevent any fraudulent
activity from occurring we are required to open an investigation into this matter.
To speed up this process, you are required to verify your Amazon account by
following the link below.

https://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/register/login/103-4581464-2644632

(To complete the verification process you must fill in all the required fields)

Please Note: If your account informations are not updated within the next 12
hours, then we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended.
We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is
to ensure that your Amazon account has not been fraudulently used and to combat
fraud.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep Amazon
a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your attention on this serious matter. We apologize for any delay
in resolving this situation.

Regards,

Amazon.com

Investigations Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to
this address cannot be answered.

Amazon.com treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy
Policy is designed to protect you and your information.

Copyright © 2006 Amazon.com All Rights Reserved.