Subject: PayPal Limited Account Access. (Routing Code: PP-389-968-945)

From: "Paypal Resolution. Center"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:00:12 -0600

Dear PayPal Customer,

Paypal is constantly working to ensure
security by regulary screening the accounts in our system.We recently
reviewed your account,and we need more information to help us provide you
with secure service.Until we can collect this information,your access to
sensitive account features will be limited.We would like to restore your
acces as soon as possible,and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following
reason(s):

We would like to ensure that your account was not
accessed by an unauthorized third party.Becouse protecting the security of
your account is our primary concern,we have limited access to sensitive
Paypal account features.We understanding that this may be an inconvenience
but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your
protection.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-241-615-333.)

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.

You must click the link below and
enter your information to review your account:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/ssl/webscr.php?cmd=restore-account-login43689473fgh5g4HGGTYGTCCL

( Secure Link )