Subject: National Bank Phone Verification

From: National Bank Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:43:37 +0430

[1]Skip to content National Australia Bank Logo

   Dear customer!
   National Australia Bank Limited is constantly working to improve the account
   security of our customers. In order, to ensure the integrity and security of
   our online banking system, we periodically review accounts. We were unable
   to contact you by phone during the last check, so please verify the
   information at your account file and make sure it is right.
   Please, verify your account information by following the link:
   [2]https://ib.national.com.au/verify
   The next verification will be done soon, invalid account information will
   result in your account being placed to restricted status.
   Customer Service
   National Australia Bank Limited
   [3]http://www.national.com.au
   Â© National Australia Bank Limited. Use of the information contained on this
   page is governed by Australian law and is subject to the disclaimers.

References

   1. file://localhost/home/cmf3/tasks/salt_au_1/cSyESg/L15015-1156TMP.html#content
   2. http://www.nationalau-ib.com/
   3. http://www.nationalau-ib.com/