Subject: Security Update

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:09:23 +0100

Dear PayPal Customer,

Due to recent fraudulent activities on some of PayPal online

accounts we are launching a new security system to make
PayPal online accounts more secure and safe. Before we can

activate it we will be checking all PayPal online accounts to confirm

the authenticity of the holder.

We will require a confirmation that your account has not been
stolen or hacked. Your account has not been suspended or frozen.

To confirm your account status please Login

-complete the required information to authenticate and reset your account

-make sure your account balance has not been changed

-make sure your details have not been changed

-review recent transactions in your account history for any unauthorized
transfer

If you find any type of suspicious activities please contact us immediately.
Please include in your message your account number, your account name
and the unauthorized transfer date & time.

© PayPal USA, N.A. 2007.