Subject: Bank of America Alert: Update Your Account

From: "Bank of America"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:26:20 +0200

Dear Bank of America customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Bank of America
Internet Banking account may have been
accessed by an unauthorized third party.

Protecting the security of your account and of the Bank of America network is
our primary concern. Therefore, as a
preventative measure, we have temporarily
limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, please take the following steps to ensure that
your account has not been compromised:

1. Login to your Bank of America Internet Banking account. In case you are not
enrolled for Internet Banking, you will
have to fill in all the required
information, including your name and you account number.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or
deposits, and check you account profile to
make sure not changes have been made.
If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your account, report this to
Bank of America staff immediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://login.personal.bankofamerica.com/logon

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of
the entire Bank of America
system. Thank you for attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

The Bank of America Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your
Bank of America account and choose
the "Help" link in the header of any page.

© Copyright 2006, Bank of America, Inc. All Rights Reserved