Subject: Barclays Important Notification

From: "Barclays Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 02:41:00 -0400

Dear Barclays Customer,

We have recently make new
changes on our database server about your information !

Please login into your account
to take efects your changes.

Important : log-in

Membership numbers now start with 2020 as well as 2010. You must now
enter the last 10 digits when logging in if you've not saved your details
in step 1 (updated 22 May 2007).

http://www.barclays.co.uk/

We are sory for this
inconvenient.

Barclays Bank
PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1
Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC adheres
to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on
request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank
PLC.