Subject: Important NOTICE

From: Lasalle Bank <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:36:51 -0400

Dear LaSalle Bank customer,

We
recently noticed one or more attempts to login intro your LaSalle Bank online
banking account for a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe that
your account was hijacked by a third party without your notification.

If you recently
logged intro your account while traveling to a foreign country, the unusual
login attempts may have been made by you.

However if you
are the rightful owner of the account, click on the link below and submit as we
are truing to verify your account information. (In case you are not enrolled use
your Social Security number as you User ID and the first six digits of your
Social Security number as a password).

https://lasallebank.com/online/secure_account.jsp

The login attempt
was made from :

IP: 212.52.166.107

ISP Host:
ip2.bigfootinformatika.hu

IF YOU CHOSE TO
IGNORE OUR REQUEST, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND YOUR ONLINE
BANKING ACCOUNT.