Subject: Account Security Measures!

From: "CitiBank Online" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:47:10 -0500

Additional
Security Requirements

Dear valued Citibank member,

Citibank has changed security screening procedures for online banking, please
follow the given instructions in order to comply with our additional security
requirements.

We require our members to enroll in our security upgrade, as part of our
continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance
of fraud on our website. After you submit the requested information, we
will create a unique algorithm based on your personal computer, allowing
us to recognize you in any future online banking sessions and thus immediately
spotting any unauthorized access. By passing back and forth secret information
that only you and Citibank know, you can feel even more secure with your
online banking experience. We recognize you and you recognize us. If you
could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and enroll
in the security upgrade, you will not run into any future problems with
the Citibank online banking service. However, failure to meet our security
requirements will result in your account suspension.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that is a violation of the Citibank policy to represent
oneself as another Citibank account holder. Such action may also be in violation
of local, national, and/or international law. Citibank is committed to assist
law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate
personal information using the Internet. Information will be provided at
the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are
prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.

Once you have enrolled in our security upgrade your pending Citibank account
transactions will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please enroll in our security upgrade by clicking
here.

Thank you for your time,

Citibank Security Department.

Citigroup Inc.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE

Please do not reply to this customer service email. For account-specific
inquiries, kindly call 1-800-374-9700 or visit citibankonline.com.

Copyright 2006 Citigroup Inc.