Subject: Unlock your paypal account !

From: "PayPal INC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:15:19 -0100

Unlock your account at
PayPal

Your account has been temporarily
limited

We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent
review of your account activity, it has been determined that you are in
violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, your account
has been temporarily limited for: ISPQ.com cam shows We must properly
verify your account again.
Tips to unlock your PayPal account. - It's
Easy

Here's how to get started:

CLICK HERE to log in your PayPal account

Follow the steps to update your personal
records and you will not run into any future problems with the
online service.

Once you have completed these steps, we will send you an email
notifying that your account is available again.

Please allow (3) three business days for processing.

Note: Please do not reply to this
email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link
located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.