Subject: Security Problem

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:28:35 -0500

Dear PayPal Customer

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because  protecting
the security of your account is our primary
concern, we have limited access to sensitive
PayPal account features. We understand
that this may be an inconvenience but please
understand that this temporary limitation is for
your protection.

We are
contacting you to remind you that on 05 December 2006 our Account Review Team identified
some unusual activity in your account, one or more attempts to log in to your
PayPal account from a foreign IP address.Your account is limited until we receive your confirmation.

IP Address : 158.99.144.53

Time : December 05,
2006 21:05:08 PDT

Country : United Kingdom

If you accessed your account while traveling,
the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you.
However, if you are the rightfull holder of the account, please
visit Paypal as soon as possible to verify your identity and
have 100% protection against frauds.

This is a secure link that it will take you directly to PayPal.Please log on to this link to verify your identity :

www.paypal.com/secure

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
the use of your account and possible account closure.

For more information about how to protect your account please visit PayPal
Security Center. We apologize for any incovenience this may cause, and we
apriciate your assistance in helping us to maintain the integrity of the
entire PayPal system.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team