Subject: We are contacting you to remind you that...

From: "Ohio Savings Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:07:07 -0600

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to
remind you that our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in
your account. In accordance with Ohio Savings Bank's User Agreement and
to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account
was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been
resolved. We encourage you to sign on and perform the steps necessary to restore
your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
the use of your account and possible account closure. To view and perform the
verification process, please click on the link below:

http://www.ohiosavings.com

Ohio Savings Bank is
committed to maintaining a safe environment for our customers. To protect the
security of your account, our bank employs some of the most advanced security
systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the Online Banking
system for unusual activity.

Thank you for your prompt
attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security
measure meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Ohio Savings Bank, Customer Service.