Subject: Treat Mom to a MioPink Heart Rate Watch from Amazon.com

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Apr 2007 13:08:56 -0700

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

 Based on your previous purchase in Sports & Outdoors, we thought you'd 
be interested to know about our exclusive line of MioPink heart rate 
watches ( 
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pe_5443040_txt_1/?node=3375251&field-asin=B000ASDXNS|B000ASDXNI|B000AXABSI 
). A perfect gift for Mother's Day (or any occasion), these strapless 
EKG heart rate watches are full-function sports watches with advanced 
calorie features (plus, they're eligible for FREE Super Saver 
Shipping). Best yet, Mio will donate 10% of the retail sales price of 
MioPink products to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

 ---------------------------
 MioPink Heart Rate Watches
 ---------------------------

    Special Edition MioPINK Shape Select Heart Rate Monitor Watch with 
Advanced Calorie Features
    $99.99
    
http://www.amazon.com/Special-MioPINK-Monitor-Advanced-Features/dp/B000ASDXNS/ref=pe_5443040_txt_2/

    Special Edition MioPINK Shape Select Heart Rate Monitor Watch with 
Advanced Calorie Features (Petite)
    $99.99
    
http://www.amazon.com/Special-MioPINK-Monitor-Advanced-Features/dp/B000AXABSI/ref=pe_5443040_txt_3/

    Special Edition MioPINK Sport Select Heart Rate Monitor Watch with 
Calorie Burn Calculation
    $79.99
    
http://www.amazon.com/Special-MioPINK-Monitor-Calorie-Calculation/dp/B000ASDXNI/ref=pe_5443040_txt_4/

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: 
[email-masked]
We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather 
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit 
the opt-out link here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/1u-T-oti4g79ALcignQU2XlWS0R5jcNgZG0US1R3wjSs
Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. 
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was 
sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit 
Amazon.com.
(c) 2007 Amazon.com. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is a registered 
trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.
Reference 5443040