Subject: Chase Customer Survey - Get $40 Reward !

From: "Chase Online" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:59:14 -0400

Dear
Chase valued customer ,

You have been chosen by the Chase Bank online department to
take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey. In return
we will credit $40 to your account . Just for your time !

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits
everyone. With the information collected we can decide to
direct a number of changes to improve an expand our online
service.

The informations you provide us is all non-sensitive
and anonymous . No part of it is handed down to any third party

It will be stored in our secure database for maximum 7 days while we
process the results of this nationwide survey.

We ask you to spare two minutes of your online
experience and take part in
our online survey.

This survey is only for the Chase/JpMorgan/Bank One/ customers .

To continue
please
click here.

s

©2007 JPMorgan Chase & Co