Subject: Please Restore Your Account Access

From: "PayPal Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:16:03 -0800

Dear
member,

As part
of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue
on your account. We requested information from you for the
following reason:

We have reason to believe that
your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting
the security of your account is our primary concern, we have
limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We
understand that this may be an inconvenience but please
understand that this temporary limitation is for your
protection. Please fallow the link below to restore your account
access.

Case ID Number:
PP-098-556-456

Click
here to restore your PayPal account.

Thank you for your patience as we work together
to protect your account.

PayPal
Account Review Department

PayPal
Email ID PP120