Subject: Unauthorized access to your PayPal account !

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:43:16 +0900

PayPal Security Measures!

We are
contacting you to remind you that: on 21 February 2006 our Account Review Team identified
some unusual activity in your account, one or more attempts to log in to your
PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

IP Address

Time

Country

80.53.1.130

February 20,
2006 15:05:08 PDT

Poland

80.53.255.174

February 20,
2006 15:07:58 PDT

Poland

141.85.99.169

February 19,
2006 15:13:09 PDT

Romania

141.85.99.169

February 19,
2006 21:28:08 PDT

Romania

195.61.146.130

February 19,
2006 21:33:43 PDT

Romania

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account
has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access
will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To secure your account
and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional information
from you.

To
securely confirm your PayPal information please go directly to https://www.paypal.com/
log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible or click bellow:

To continue
your verification procedure click
here

Thank you for using
PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please
do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
For assistance,
log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer
of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
preferences here.