Subject: Update and Verify Your PayPal Account

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:48:27 -0500

Protect Your Account
Info

Make sure you never provide your
password to fraudulent websites.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an
email.

For more information on protecting yourself from
fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect Your
Password

You should never give your PayPal password
to anyone, including PayPal employees.

PayPal Account Limited

Dear PayPal Member,

Paypal is constantly working to ensure
security by regulary screening the accounts in our system.We recently
reviewed your account,and we need more information to help us provide you
with secure service.Until we can collect this information,your access to
sensitive account features will be limited.We would like to restore your
acces as soon as possible,and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following
reason(s):

We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an
unauthorized third party.Becouse protecting the security of your account
is our primary concern,we have limited access to sensitive Paypal account
features.We understanding that this may be an inconvenience but please
understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.Case ID
Number:PP-072-838-482

You must click the link below and enter your information to review your
account:

Click here to visit the
Resolution Center and

complete the Steps to Remove Limitations

Sincerely,

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this
email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not
receive a response. For assistance, log
in to your PayPal account and choose the Help
link located in the top right corner of any PayPal
page.

PayPal Email ID PP295

---------------------------------
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.