Subject: WARNING-IFRAME-Unauthorized access to your PayPal account !

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 03:01:29 +0100

Unauthorized access to your PayPal
account!

We recently noticed more attempts to log in to your PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

If you accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you are the rightfull
holder of the account, please visit Paypal as soon as possible to verify
your identity:

Click
here to verify your
account

You can also verify your account by logging into your PayPal
account at https://www.paypal.com/us/.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to
temporaly suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 72 hours for the case to be investigated
and we strongly recommend to verify your account in that time.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not
monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log
in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top
right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email
notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID
PP468