Subject: WARNING-IFRAME-AOL - Account Billing Review.

From: "AOL Account"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:46:32 +0100

Your AOL Billing Center ***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

Dear AOL Member:

Thank you for choosing America Online. Unfortunately there

has been a problem processing your billing information for the
month of
December, 2006.

Please review our billing requirements at KW: Billing. You will
be able to update your billing information quickly and easily
using our secure server
web form. Please understand that this is
a security measure intended to help protect update you and your
account. Without promptly updating your billing
information,
your America Online Internet service may be discontinued.

To update your billing at this time, please visit our secure

server web form by clicking the hyperlink below America
Online Billing Services.

https://www.billing.aol.com

Thank You For Using AOL!

We appreciate your business and hope to keep you as a

customer for life. We apologize for any inconvenience.
America Online is so easy, no wonder its number One!

Sincerely,

The AOL Billing Services Team

Copyright © 2006 AOL LLC. All Rights ® Reserved.