Subject: Private Message From eBay Accounts Management !!!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:16:56 +0800

Dear valued eBay member:

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log
in to your eBay account from a foreign IP
address.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling in Rusia, the
unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you
did not initiate the logins, please visit eBay as soon as possible to verify your
identity:

https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

Verify your identity is a security measure that will ensure that you
are the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account
security.

Sincerely.

eBay

This is an automatic e-mail and has been sent
to all users, therefore do NOT reply it. Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement,
eBay will periodically send
you information about site changes and enhancements.