Subject: Your PayPal account access was limited

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:20:34 +0100

PayPal Security Measures!

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account
has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access
will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To secure your account
and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional information
from you.

To
securely confirm your PayPal information please go directly to https://www.paypal.com/
log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible or click bellow:

To continue
your verification procedure click
here

Thank you for using
PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please
do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
For assistance,
log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer
of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
preferences here.