Subject: ***Urgent Fraud Prevention Group Notice***

From: "Amazon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:03:39 -0100

Dear Customer,

- Due to recent account takeovers and unauthorized
listings, Amazon is requesting a new account verification procedure.
>From time to time, randomly selected accounts (seller and/or
buyer)are placed under an advanced updating process based on
merchant accounts/bank relationsand on-file credit cards. Amazon may also
request in an email message scanned/faxed copies of one or more
photo ID's. Your account confirmation may go wrong if your credit
card/bank account has expired, or if you have changed/replaced your
credit card without letting us know about the change.

Your account is not suspended, but if in 36 hours after you receive
this message your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to terminate your Amazon
subscription.

If you received this notice and you are not
an authorized Amazon account holder, please be aware that it is
in violation of Amazon policy to represent oneself as an Amazon
user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or
international law.

To confirm your identity with
us click
HERE

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this
may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation as
we review this matter.

Respectfully,
Amazon.com,
Inc.

Copyright 2006 Amazon.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

Amazon sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences
indicate that you want to receive information about Special Events &
Promotions.Amazon will request personal data (password, credit card/bank
numbers) only on our home site, wich is securely incrypted with SLL.