Subject: Amazon Security Departament: Confirm your identity

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:52:42 -0500

Greetings from Amazon Payments.

Your bank has contacted us regarding some attempts of charges from your credit
card via the Amazon system. We have reasons to believe that you changed your
registration information or that someone else has unauthorized access to your
Amazon account Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings
placed on your account, we will require a second confirmation of your identity
with us in order to allow us to investigate this matter further.

Your account is not suspended, but if in 48 hours after you receive this message
your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to suspend your Amazon registration.
If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please
be aware that it is in violation of Amazon policy to represent oneself as another
Amazon user.

Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international
law. Amazon is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related
to attempts to isappropriate personal information with the intent to commit
fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement
agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the full extent of the
law.

To confirm your identity with us click here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/account/homepage.html/ref=ya_hp_sub_1/104-4436503-21?ie=UTF8

Best Regards ,

Amazon Security Departament

Amazon Security Departament: Confirm your identity