Subject: Your PayPal Account is Blocked

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:09:38 -0500

: Please verify your online account

Your PayPal Account is Blocked

Dear Member,

We recently
reviewed your account, and suspect that your PayPal account
may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the
security of your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a
preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive account
features.

To restore your online account access, we need you to
confirm your account, to do so we need you to follow the link below
and proceed to confirm your information:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit

Tank you for your patience as we work
together to protect your account.

Sincerely,

PayPal Customer Service

*Important*

Please update your records on or before
48 hours, a failure to update your records will result in a temporal
hold on your funds.

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.