Subject: Internet Notification From MidAmerica Bank!

From: MidAmerica Bank <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:44:22 -0400

Dear Mid America Bank Client,

This is your official notification from Mid America Bank that the service(s) listed below

will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. Previous
notifications have

been sent to the Billing Contact assigned to this account. As the Primary
Contact, you

must renew the service(s) listed below or it will be deactivated and
deleted.

Renew
Now  your Mid America Bank Bill Pay Services.

If you are not enrolled to Web Branch, please enter your checking account number
as

Member Number  and Social Security Number  as Password.

SERVICE: Mid America Bank Bill Pay Services.

EXPIRATION: September 14, 2006

Thank you, sincerely,

Benny Crawford,
Customer Service.

==============================================================

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION

==============================================================

Copyright © NMid America
Bank 2006. All rights reserved.