Subject: Important Notice: Identity Protection Matters

From: "Bank of America"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:40:28 -0500

Dear
Bank of America Customer,

This is your official notification from Bank of America that the service(s) listed below
will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. Previous notifications have
been sent to the AccessOnline Contact assigned to this account. As the Primary Contact, you
must renew the
service listed below or it will be deactivated and deleted.

SERVICE : Bank of America AccessOnline® with Bill Payment.

EXPIRATION: 12.12.2006

Click on the link below to renew your service.

http://www.bankofamerica.com/renew/online/

Thank you,

Bank of America Online Banking Support, N.A.

*****************************************************************************
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
*****************************************************************************

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (92051208).

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.  Equal Housing Lender.

Copyright © 2006 Bank of America, All rights reserved.