Subject: Your account has been Limited

From: "Paypal inc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:49:10 -0700

Please Restore Your Account Access !

Dear Valued Customer,

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community
of buyers and sellers.To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs
some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud
teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

We are contacting you to remind you that our Account
Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance
with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access, we
require some additional information from you
click the link below and enter enter the required information in order to
restore your account.

Click here to restore your account

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your
account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
the use of your account and possible account closure.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP560

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance,
log
in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of
any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update
your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP468

Protect Your Account
Info

Make sure you never provide your password to
fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal
website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or
Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/) to be sure
you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter
your password in an email.

For more information on protecting
yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at
https://www.paypal.com/securitytips

Protect Your Password

You should never
give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.