Subject: FPO Notice: Important information about your eBay account

From: "eBay Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:20:48 +0200 (CEST)

Dear eBay Member,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification
procedures, we have detected a slight error in your billing information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e.change
of address).

2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up
process.

3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of
payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Go to your account page and verify your informations:

https://www.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours
then your ability to use eBay will become restricted.

Sincerely,

Member Services

eBay, Inc.