Subject: Update Your Paypal Account

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:30:00 -0500

Dear Customer,

You are receiving this notification because PayPal is required by
law to notify you at least quarterly of the availability of your
online account statement.

Your current account information has not been verified in the previous
six months. Please update your information to continue using your
PayPal account normally.

Please click here to update you account:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_update-run

If you need help with your password, click the Help link which is
at the upper right hand side of the PayPal website. To report errors
in your statement or make inquiries, click the Contact Us link in
the footer on any page of the PayPal website, call our Customer
Service center at (402) 935-2018, or write us at:

PayPal, Inc.

P.O. Box 45960

Omaha, NE 68145

Sincerely,

PayPal

This PayPal notification was sent by our server.
To modify your notification preferences, log in to your PayPal account,
click the Profile sub-tab, then click the Notifications link under
Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be reflected
in our mailings. PayPal will not sell or rent any of your personally
identifiable information to third parties. For more information about
the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy at https://www.paypal.com/privacy.

Copyright© 2005 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95113.