Subject: Update Your Wells Fargo Account !

From: Wells Fargo Bank Online <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Oct 2005 12:34:48 -0000

Dear valued WellsFargo ® member:

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the wellsfargo

account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your WellsFargo ® account information needs to be

updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our

website. If you could please take 5-10
minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with

the online service.

Once you have updated your account records your wellsfargo account

service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your WellsFargo® records click on the following link:

http://www.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_Acct

Thank You.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, WellsFargo ® will

periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

http://www.wellsfargo.com/help/index.jhtml