Subject: Update your account

From: eBay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:59:44 -0600 (CST)

It has come to our attention that your eBay billing updates
are out of order. If you could please take 1-2 minutes out of your online
experience and update your billing records you will not run into any
future problems with the online service. However, failure to update your
records will result in account termination. Please update your records.

Once you have updated your account records your eBay session
will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update
will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations
or future billing problems.

To update your eBay records now click here:

https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?PowerSellerSignin

eBay
sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences

indicate that you want to receive information about your eBay Credit
Card Statement.

To change your communication preferences, click here. Or, simply reply to this e-mail

with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please note that it may take
up to 14 days

to process your request. Visit our Privacy
Policy and User
Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.