Subject: Bronze PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Program

From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

Bronze PowerSeller/PowerBuyer
Program

Dear
eBay Member ,

Congratulations!

Due to your continued success on eBay
(selling/buying), we are delighted to invite you to join our Bronze
PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Program. As a PowerSeller/PowerBuyer,  you
will receive additional support to help you to continue to sell/buy
successfully on eBay.

The Membership to this selected group is

FREE. Joining is a simple two-step process:

1. Go to the PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Program page
by clicking here

2. Join , by signing in on the PowerSeller/Powerbuyer Program page.

Your request will be processed in 48 hours after
you will join the Program. Once you will be accepted in the group,
we will provide you with a PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Icon next to your
User ID as recognition of your hard work. In addition, you will also
have the following benefits of membership:

1. Priority Email Support for all levels plus
dedicated Phone Support Team

2. Access to dedicated PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Portal

3. A PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Welcome Pack

4. A Discussion Board for you to communicate with other PowerSellers/PowerBuyers

5. A dedicated PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Newsletter

6. Free PowerSeller Business Templates

7. Access to the latest developments on listing tools, Shops,
promotions and other trading tips.

8. Advanced Fraud Protection for buyers using PayPal or other
payment methods.

Please note that you must join for eBay's Bronze
PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Program in the next 7 days .

Regards,

Your eBay PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Team