Subject: TKO NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Possible Unauthorized Account !

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:00:33 -0500

Dear eBay member ,

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings, we have
temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us to
investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may have been
taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have been tampered with,
please

Sign In and contact our Live Help team so that we can provide additional
information and work with you to resolve this issue.

In the event that you are unable to contact eBay through Live Help after taking
these steps, respond directly to this message to request assistance. We will
contact you by email after we have received your response.

Please allow at least 72 hours for an email reply. Emailing us prior to
receiving our reply will result in an additional delay. In order to handle your
concern as quickly and efficiently as possible, we encourage you to contact us
through Live Help if you are able to do so.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as
another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national,
and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with any
inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the
intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of
law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department

eBay Inc.