Subject: Online Banking and Bill Payment Deactivation Notice

From: Armed Forces Bank <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:12:34 -0400

Dear Armed Forces Bank Client,

This is your official notification from Armed Forces Bank that the service(s) listed below
will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. Previous notifications have
been sent to the Billing Contact assigned to this account. As the Primary Contact, you
must renew the service(s) listed below or it will be deactivated and deleted.

Renew Now your Armed Forces Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay Services.

SERVICE : Armed Forces Bank with Bill Pay.
EXPIRATION: September 10, 2005

Thank you,

Armed Forces Bank Management Center Customer Support

========================================
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
========================================

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (87051203).

Armed Forces Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Copyright © 2005 Armed Forces Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.