Subject: ChaseOnlineSM� Security Measures

From: Chase Online Services Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:20:21 +0100

Dear JPMorgan Chase & Co Customer,

Due to recent fraudulent activities on some of JPMorgan Chase & Co online
accounts we are launching a new security system to make JPMorgan Chase & Co
online accounts more secure and safe. Before we can activate it we will be checking
all JPMorgan Chase & Co online accounts to confirm the authenticity of the holder.

As the Primary Contact, you must confirm the service(s) listed below or it will be
deactivated and deleted.

SERVICE: ChaseOnlineSM® with Online Bill Pay
EXPIRATION:
Nov -  11 - 2006

Confirm Now your
ChaseOnlineSM® and Online Bill Pay services.

-complete the required information to authenticate and reset your account

-make sure your account balance has not been changed

-make sure your details have not been changed

-review recent transactions in your account history for any unauthorized transfer

Thank you for using Bill Pay Service. We appreciate your
business and the opportunity to serve you.

If you find any type of suspicious activities please contact us immediately.
Please include in your message your account number, your account name
and the unauthorized transfer date & time.

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (87051203).

Copyright 1996
- 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co, JPMorgan Chase & Co Copyright © 2006