Subject: CitiBusiness department banking software update alert

From: CitiBank Security Management Staff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:58:57 -0500

Dear CitiBank user,

We are looking forward to your assistance and understanding and inform you about new
CitiBusiness® department system updrade performed by security management team in
order to protect our clients from increased online fraud activity, unauthorized account
access, illegal money withdrawal and also to simplify some processes.

A7l058LTXbNHqhwtYWjQt7pnzqc4XvtyCEzTLkpJxeqZwYruULldULBueMzctQKVwjDiG34dtwcNuFio

The new updated technologies guaranty convenience and safety of CitiBusiness® account
usage. New services for your account will be effective immediately after an account
confirmation process by a special system activation application.

qFClrdQG1pRjtDfOYR9EWdReJ52fJlEc1hztvpawQ3PaH50FY9jUmd87tbm2y1eztM3Meej5hbgYhgEf

To take an advantages of current updrade you should login your account by using
CitiBusiness® Online application. For the purpose please follow the reference:

https://citibusinessonline.da-us.citibank.com/cbusol/signon.do

Please note that changes in security system will be effective immediately after relogin.

oZaMciVuvtx3jKDDzHqNVKUdWabdpPtPODE2WzwqQ3ucO8OoOgeJ18XYt9bI0FAOteRfMnHFrcQtjHT9

Current message is created by our automatic dispatch system and could not be replyed.
For the purpose of assistance, please use the "User Guide" reference of an original CitiBusiness® website.

XWUZ4QXm1971NHQ6WIlJ73oAfhTzYBTWyCVDuT0v27wQOmYK7jvfmVOCdIccjV8Tx4w2XwyZE5PtrNfz

Best Regards,
CitiBusiness® Administrative Staff.

9KNwGE9Umk6TgeCNt8QfFofiu6MXV3x4NlBv0Kon6v7mJIc3Q4ixtzQYFEVBTtGwOh1P3peaWlxH5JJX