Subject: Amazon.com - Important Notice

From: "Amazon.com"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:52:28 +0300

We are
contacting you to inform that our Account Review Team identified some
unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Amazon's User Agreement
and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your
account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this
issue has been resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access we may
require some additional information from you from the following reason:

We have been notified that a card associated with your account has
been reported as stolen, or that there were additional problems with your
card.

This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the
nearest time your account or credit card may be subject for temporary
suspension.

To securely confirm your Amazon information please click on
the link bellow:

https://www.amazon.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=LOGIN

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary
to restore your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account
access to remain limited for an extended period of time may result in
further limitations on the use of your account and possible account closure.

For more information about how to protect your account please
visit Amazon Security Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause.