Subject: Security Measures - Are You Traveling?

From: "PayPal Security Departament" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:16:49 +0800 (SGT)

Security Measures - Are You Traveling?

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community
of buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual
activity.

We recently noted one or more attempts to log in to your account from a
foreign country. If you accessed your account while traveling, the
attempt(s) may have been initiated by you.

Because the behavior was unusual for your account, we would like to take
an extra step to ensure your security and you will now be taken through
a series of identity verification pages.

IP Address

Time

Country

172.183.3.102

Jul 13, 2005 12:47:01 PDT

Germany

172.183.3.102

Jul 13, 2005 18:37:55 PDT

Germany

62.38.216.36

Jul 14, 2005 16:42:16 PDT

Romania

62.38.216.36

Jul 15, 2005 16:58:03 PDT

Romania

Click here to verify your account

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your
account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to
temporaly suspend your account.

Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail.
Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance,

log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help"
link in the footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML,
update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP697