Subject: Thank you for using westernunion!

From: "Western Union"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:07:16 -0700

Western
Union

Dear Sir / Madam,

For 156 years,
Western Union has been connecting people. At Western Union, there's
so much more than money you're sending. Every sender and receiver is
important to us. To celebrate our 156th anniversary, we're rewarding our
customers with 156 prizes of $2000 each. Because you sent money on-line, from an agent location or
received money through Western Union, you've been selected!

To be eligible to win the prize,
sign in
and verify your identity.

If you do not have an account with us, you
can
register  one now.

You will receive the money directly to your bank account right after the
phone confirmation.

Save time, send money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people
trust.

-----------------------------------------------------

We endeavor to maintain
physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Information. We
also endeavor to restrict Information access to our employees, agents and
representatives that need to know it. Western
Union will never disclose your personal or billing information to a third
party.