Subject: Billing Information records are out of date.

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:24:28 -0500

Dear PayPal
® valued member,

It has
come to our attention that your PayPal Billing Information records are out of
date. That requires you to update the Billing Information.

Failure to update your records
will result in account termination. Please update your records in maximum 48
hours. Once you have updated them, your PayPal session will not be interrupted
and will continue as normal. Failure to update them will result in cancellation
of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing problems. Please
follow the link below and update your account information:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

_____Our database will be instantly updated.
We are committed to the responsable use and protection of customer information
on our website. If you have any questions regarding our services, please check
the website or call our customer service.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Your monthly
account statement is available anytime; just log in into your account at
https://www.paypal.com/us/HISTORY.
To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at
https://www.paypal.com/us/HELP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ONLY:

Commissions and Fees incurred by sender: $0.00

Rate of exchange: If and when the Receipt chooses to
withdraw these funds from the PayPal System, and if the withdrawal involves
a currency conversion, the Recipient will convert the funds at the aplicable
currency exchange rate at the time of the withdrawal, and the Recipient may
incur a transaction fee.

RIGHT TO REFUND

You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted as
a result of this agreement if PayPal does not forward the money received from
you in 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give instructions committing
an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you within 10 days
of the date of the receipt of the funds from you unless otherwise instructed
by you.

If you want a refund, you must mail
or deliver your written request to PayPal at P.O. Box 45950, Omaha, NE 68145-0950.
If you do not receive your refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus
penalty of up to $1.000,00 USD and attorney's fee pursuant to Section 1810.5
of the California Financial Code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will
not receive a response. For assistance,
log
in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located
in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead
of HTML, update your preferences
here.

PayPal Email ID PP120