Subject: Question For eBay member

From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:07:26 +0200

Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member.

Question from 232patrick

Activity with 232patrick (last 90 days):

- I have bid on 0 items from 232patrick

232patrick

Positive feedback:

100%

Member since:

Feb-21-03

Location:

CA, United States

Registered on:

www.ebay.com

This is the last time I send the money in advance to people like you. It's been 4 weeks and no answer. You stole my daughter's birthday money you thief. This won't end like this I will contact eBay and Paypal and you'll go to jail.

Curtis

Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,
eBay

Marketplace Safety Tip

Do not respond to the sender (through the eBay system or your email provider) if this message is an offer to buy or sell an item. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.

Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of “Message from eBay Member” are fake. Real

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: