Subject: Your eBay account could be suspended

From: eBay <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Mar 2007 23:37:41 -0000

Dear eBay
Member,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be
suspended.

To resolve this problem please
click here and re-enter your account
information. If your problems could not be resolved your account will be
suspended for a period of 3-4 days, after this period your account will be
terminated.

For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,
temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and
refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may
cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may
also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any
information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a
new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

Regards ,

Safeharbor
Department eBay, Inc