Subject: Confirm your Online Banking records

From: "First USA Corporation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 19:32:50 -0700

In attention of First USA customers,

As the Internet and information technology enable us to expand our services, we are committed to maintaining the trust customers have placed in us for protecting the privacy and security of information we have about you. In order to protect your information against unauthorized access, identity theft and account fraud we earnestly ask you to update your profile.

To get started, please click
the link below:

http://online.firstusa.com/BolVerifyGetStart/BolSecureGetStart.html?bolType=Rew

If you received this
notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware
that it is in violation of our policy to represent oneself as another
First USA Bank user. Such action may also be in violation of local,
national, and/or international law. First USA Bank is committed to assist
law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to missappropriate
personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information
will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure
that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

Customer Support Center.

© 2005 FIRST USA