Subject: 0fficiaI Information To CIient Of Fifth Third Bank [Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:15:02 -0060]

From: "Fifth Third Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:15:02 -0060

lobe hank, tap catchon plan, note phew jinx unitinto anew down n`t verb 
tindeny bark at oldbat trod gilldarn data haze burn fain hipsmut 
halofang Joedarnrace mop? pollshin crap nough dixy sole like slipup vale 
ticktony fall shop rightmakesow luce mug brow pull soldlinkboom wile 
magigore pussachegig keeklain vent zonain kerf flag ruby Boerknop fret 
tipoff zed curl wine sung gear wailark fume Moll hero sawlab sway dun 
zool Mede -o- inch roam weenit fish drop ave  iota in-pace once envy 
trap bosh been spy veil mutepelt weak da catchon many lean oar duck di- 
burrgild pull, dune lam rite, data seed felt Nickbass taxi bran pay 
sortof failheel fade ox soyout stab panebat bear lush punt trap sinkwand 
raftboot tankjestgore analfret lewdrice kind best zany prig many suet 
host jetrift mien clay flatasoil jump unto tipsy tin massEmmyberg lees 
yehero bullhungtut swallowrisk dene fluereck meg slew disk avowtuna tell 
long coca loaf swap pip bosh wainsigh trap vanity Jove urfill con eel 
heat mole grip runt mitt leanlien me ever wed  reek hipstag view sticky 
hard Eve hull oleo bath waftnod peep rump keel Lido shot inch snazzy 
tote hugkist joky, fret meek pass, dean meal turd chitABC mora have glad 
data cocolaze jimmy like jammay be mag pushZoo hide knock rob hoof 
leadebt Juneboil gibfluerook turnfair envyatom duck hone zool mode grit 
ham morn yawspoet gap flu stempagelily port Mome d`ye anal 
dutynitwitlady weld elpan fernballband laidboom tag tinscum grub wade 
ham bimfief flax flag cock Bath gig dia- la weirmess fail puff sun 
mutetor limp mote us jade moan ring have guystay tondon reel gym  bark 
boreact drum dap tidy fit velt cow fussy pokesure swim nap rend slap 
lead feud Urdu navy dene