Subject: Notification of limited account access

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:55:28 +0000 (GMT)

Dear valued PayPal® member:

PayPal®
is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of

buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
employs

some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
anti-fraud

teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in
your

account. In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that
your

account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited.
Your

account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
This

is a fraud prevention measure meant to ensure that your account is not

compromised.

In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may

require some specific information from you for the following reason:

We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an

unauthorized third party. Because protecting the security of your account

is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal
account

features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please

understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

Case ID Number: PP-040-442-508

We encourage you to log in and restore full access as soon as possible.

Should access to your account remain limited for an extended period of

time, it may result in further limitations on the use of your
account.

However, failure to restore your records
will result in account suspension.

Please update your records on or before August
25, 2005.

Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will not
be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your
Paypal records click on the following link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Please understand that

this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We

apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal®
Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP908

Accounts
Management As outlined in our User Agreement,
PayPal
will
periodically send you information about site changes and
enhancements.

Visit our
Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside