Subject: Commbank Update System - Very Important

From: Commbank Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:48:46 +0200

Commbank
     Dear Commonwealth Bank Client
      We are contacting you to inform you that on September 17, 2006 our
   Account Review Team identified some usual activity in your account. In
   accordance with User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
   compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
   remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
   We encourage you to log in and perform the steps  necessary to restore your
   account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
   limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
   the use of your account and possible account closure.
   In order to confirm your account and to preserve the account stability, you
   are required to login to your account using the following link below: 
   [1]http://www.commbank-netbank.com
   This procedure is performed one time only and it does not require further
   actions on the customer side. This is an automated message, no reply or
   confirmation is required. Thank you for using Commonwealth NetBank!
        Â© Copyright Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2005 ABN 48 123 123 124

References

   1. http://www.commbank-netbank.com/