Subject: eBay TKO NOTICE : Your account could be suspended

From: "eBay Security Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 01:07:07 -0500

Dear valued eBay member

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized user registration data
changes, we have temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to
allow us to investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may
have been taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have been
tampered with, please update the user registration data on file.

Please allow at least 72 hours for an email reply. Emailing us prior to
receiving our reply will result in an additional delay.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as
another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national,
and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with any
inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate persoaynal information with
the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the
request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted
to the fullest extent of the law.

To reactivate your eBay account click here:

http://www.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll/?VerifyRegistrationShow/

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications,
click here. If you would like to receive this email in text only,
click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright яFFFFA9 2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.