Subject: PayPal. Account Review Department

From: "PayPal Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:44:58 +0900

Dear PayPal ® customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized transaction on your account.

Protecting
your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure we
have temporary limited your access to sensitive information.

Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply hit
"Resolution
Center" to confirm your identity as member of
Paypal.

Login to your Paypal with
your Paypal username and password.

Confirm your identity as a card memeber of
Paypal.

Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution
Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

*Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this
address cannot be answered.

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.