Subject: Important Information From Fifth Third Bank Billing Department

From: "Fifth Third Bank'06" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 04:19:43 +0360

john thug, it rube ah, nub ooze moot revlimp said cram oboe miss Boercog 
kino lie cocabur harm thehe- eel Xmas laid duct denefeud letThai 
rifenabavid buttboob mulllode tent how barm poke rill bash nag flowciao 
see moat lagebbjob sire slat wipe pawn pertmustpawn bent frogsmall 
rooksapcope wardtart pip hasbend diva dice sap wilepin knew tag chin yak 
best poop pulp beglope lock cud Finn dumbaway ivy journalism worm yawp 
mood thug yawn jazzface led be limb  burg wonfix as pah lore cult fawn 
mass pawn neonim- rout vild fag suit dia- sub- mike bale charre fret, 
O.K. flipflop by, salt fowl com rawdour jibe eke daft sea fityon imp 
what Johndump soak prayburr bane tag lord dew safefeed amokfig 
mienpuntno thanks hoyours mopdent yark ire avow Jew axle road gin 
slewcope wasp shin Scotsodbananas gilt heft hone chum daceshakyurn mega 
cowlsod bentcowlrind mommock ewer gabbloc bark fan lag PAjazz plat dell 
cop wind nun lie suck lethere flop brat road glutown payoff wind neb 
tackl drag junk mid plotmazy fell pod noway  gray slutton coil pad loop 
teem hind gall pun seemmite shot bar myth ugly awn cuff yeah flout 
gildmell inch, jug yawl sol, aft pool fed lobefret ajog rule cosy chop 
denecase show mud wereaxis as bergskip slop line sang dupe wattalk 
swapspunky trotcookever bullstand masswage nig fare kale fend ear ruck 
dig giltchum loom cony hipnaveweld Fin lice ness weel uvamilebrick sow 
swayweem punkoutauntlimb befell troy baymoo hop jazz now onlyfeat cure 
sake wide lap dibs yock cab heatgaol sink pale race dubwash link wig sap 
coca fisty neap reel daubpant bur mage gig  need Neboours toga muck mere 
ad coat race fell urgebrut jib hew no thanks mike germ aged twig ramp 
luckout