Subject: Important notification from Capital One !! Read it carefully !!

From: "Capital One, N.A."<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08.57.48 +0100

Dear Capital One Client,

This email is to inform that we had to block your Capital One account because this            ip 87.117.5.23

tryed to access your account 3 times. We apologise for the            inconvinience but the safety of your account is our main priority.

Click here: To remove the limitation immediately

To remove the limitation, read carefully and complete all steps listed in the link above. !!

Your Account

Tips to Protect Your Account

Capital One's world class fraud investigators share
3 important actions you can take to help prevent identity theft and protect your account.

Update Your Profile

If you've closed a credit card or bank account recently, remember to go to the official Capital One website
and update your profile.

Identity Protection Highlights

New spoof tutorial

Learn how to spot and avoid fraudulent "spoof" emails and websites with Capital One's handy
5-step spoof tutorial.

Protect yourself with tools

Guard yourself against "spoof" emails with the SafetyBar, and against fraudulent websites
with the Capital One Toolbar.

Checklist if you are a victim...

When you suspect a problem with your identity, you have to act fast. Use Capital One's checklist
for what you should do.

Click here: To remove the limitation immediately

Thank you for using Capital One services!

This notification was sent to you by Capital One Bank. To modify your notification preferences,
log in to your Capital One account, click the Profile sub-tab, then click the Notifications link under
Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be reflected in our mailings. Capital One will
not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. For more information
about the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy at
http://www.capitalone.com/protection/privacy/

©2007 Capital One Services, Inc.
Capital One is a federally registered service mark. All rights reserved.
Capital One, N.A. is located PO Box 60024
City of Industry, CA 91716-0024