Subject: PayPal Request Member Verification Procedure (Routing Code 6P1s1Q4)

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 05:40:50 +0400

Dear valued PayPal member :

Identity protection matters and PayPal works day and night to help keep
your identity
safe.

That's why it was come to our attention that your PayPal account information
needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your
account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.If u could take 5-

10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records
you will not run into any future problems with the online service.However ,
failure to update your records, your PayPal session will not be interrupted

and will continued as normal.

To login to your paypal account and update your records click on the
following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?
cmd=_login-run

Thank you for using PayPal

Privacy Notice ©2006, PayPal, Inc. or its
affiliates.