Subject: Ge Money Bank - Online Banking

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:47:19 -0600

Dear Ge Money Bank member,

Ge Money Bank has been notified by
Visa that some members' Visa Card or Check (Debit) card information may have
been compromised as a result of a security breach that recently occurred involving
unauthorized access into a third party

processor's data system.

This breach is not associated with Ge Money's computer
systems.

Ge Money Bank requires the customer to provide up-to-date
and accurate information, including but not limited to your real  name,

valid U.S. mailing address and residential address (if different),  a
Tax Identification Number or a  Social Security Number,

date of birth, and telephone number.

Unfortunately, we have had to temporarily delay your access due to missing account information. A temporary  block has
been placed on your account until we receive this information.

Sign On to Online Banking and remove this temporary block placed on your account. If your card number have been compromised
you will be notify by phone and/or e-mail.

Please note that failure to reply within 30 days will
result in permanent cancellation of your account with Ge Money Bank.

Confidentiality Notice!
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this
information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or
agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the
electronic transmission, including all attachments from your
system.

Please do not reply to this email address.