Subject: Your eBay account could be suspended !

From: "eBay Confirmations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:59:56 -0500

Identity Verification Center

Dear valued eBay member,

It has come to our attention, that your eBay Billing
Information records are out of date. This requires you to verify your Account and Billing
Information. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience
and update your billing records, you will not run into any future problems
with eBay's online service. However, failure to update your records will
result in account termination, cancelation of service, Terms of Service
(TOS) violations or future billing problems. Therefore we encourage you to
update your records within 24 hours.

Please
click here to update your account records.

eBay Update Center

Thank you for your time!

Stephen Dennis,

eBay Billing Department team.

As outlined in our User
Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes
and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and

User Agreement if
you have any questions.

Search eBay - Find other items of interest

My eBay - Track your buying and selling activity

Discussion boards - Get help from other eBay members

eBay Help - Find answers to your questions

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically
send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our

Privacy Policy and

User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights
Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of
eBay Inc.