Subject: eBay Unpaid Item Reminder for Item #180010728265

From: "eBay"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:21:14 -0800

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

eBay Unpaid Item Reminder for Item #180010728265

Dear member,

conshek has informed us that they have not yet received your payment for the following item: (#180010728265)

No action is being taken against your account at this time. However, it is important to remember that when you bid on or buy an item you are agreeing to a contract between you and the seller. If the situation isn't resolved within 7 days of this reminder email, you may receive an Unpaid Item strike under eBay's Unpaid Item Policy or lose feedback privileges for this transaction!
!

Thank you,
eBay

Respond to this seller

If you don't respond by April-10-2007 you may receive an Unpaid Item strike.

Details for item number: 180010728265

Item URL:

htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=180010728265&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1

Quantity:

1

Dispute URL:

htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=180010728265&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to [email-masked] from eBay. Your account is registered on www.ebay .com . As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay! will send you required notifications about the site and your transactions. If you w! ould like to receive this email in text format,! change your notification preferences.!

See our Privacy Policy an