Subject: Question for item #250026510836 - Respond Now

From: "eBay member: betzross"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:43:45 -0500

Learn more.

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages.

Response from betzross

betzross ( 29)

Positive Feedback:

100%

Member Since:

May-19-99

Location:

United States

Registered On:

www.ebay.com

Item: 2005 Kawasaki ZX 636 Race Bike, Track Bike, Supersport (140057975844)

This message was sent after the listing has ended.

betzross is the buyer.

Hello,

$6,700.00 was sent to you when the auction ended. Can you please let me know when you are going to ship the bike?
I am begining to feel that something is not right and i jost got ripped.
Please proove me wrong.

Thanks

Respond to this question in My Messages.

Item Details

Item name:

2005 Kawasaki ZX 636 Race Bike, Track Bike, Supersport

Item number:

140057975844

End date:

DEC-25-06 14:08:13 PDT

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside of eBay, you should decline -- such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate reporting it.

This email appears in the language of the eBay site where you are registered.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

Change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.

Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html

User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.

eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.