me, 2.0: jose nazario
beauty and the street
moblogging, may and june 2005
more moblogging ... i would make more use of my camera phone it had a better
camera and i had a way to automagically post the pics (ie MMS them to
an account i have tied into this blog ...). as it stands, no dice.
- stopped in traffic in ohio on the turnpike
- still stopped, backup was about 4 miles long. took an hour to get through.
was a big accident ...
- beth noticed that the manashevitz grape juice was parked right next
to the pork and beans in the store ...
- beth thinking about wedding registry ideas ...
- in atlanta for some business meetings, a funny spelling of the company
- in london, science museum. one of the exhibits was powered by a mac os 9
- it had crashed into macsbug ...
- playing 'launch the worm' in an exhibit ...
- while waiting in the airport for my plane, i found a bunch of movies to
see ... im a big fan of luc
- this movie, la haine.
looked interesting ...
- another interesting looking movie, casshern. i didn't pick any
of them up due to DVD region encodings and our current lack of a region-free
- finally, back home ... a stencil found in an alley.
Last modified: Sunday, Jun 12, 2005 @ 01:12pm
copyright © 2002-2014 jose nazario, all rights reserved.