me, 2.0: jose nazario
beauty and the street
i know i will forget them otherwise, so here's the list of things i want to
do, time permitting. if you're interested in helping, lemme know ... i could
use an extra pair of hands:
i know i have more projects in me. i know i don't have the time or energy.
all of this after the worms book goes off and the openbsd book is done.
the cool thing about these is that they are more open ended than books are,
so ... less pressure will result from them than with a manuscript or work.
- build a sparrow
like tool, i think this would be exceedingly helpful.
- work on libstack.
- write a small series of articles for someplace on select, libevent,
libpcap, libdnet, etc ... (started, example code is lying around ... need to
- book ideas: postmaster in a nutshell, tcp/ip power tools, C algorithm
cookbook, hostmaster in a nutshell, open source security tools. mostly punt
these to someone else who can make use of them. i wont write a book again
for a while.
- write up spam results into a formal paper.
- finish nsh work on opensoekris. (already committed to this.)
- finish cobbling rolling archive verification system together, deploy now
that i have two willing participants.
Last modified: Thursday, Jun 12, 2003 @ 10:13pm
copyright © 2002-2014 jose nazario, all rights reserved.