Re: Can you help me?

On 4/17/06, Meshif <Meshif_(_at_)_yandex_(_dot_)_ru> wrote:
> >Try disabling pcibios:
> >
> >http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112898486300001&r=1&w=2
> >
> >The FAQ has info on how to disable pcibios and make it permanent:
> >
> >http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#BootConfig
> >http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#config
> >
> >/Sigfred
>
> Hello! It's me once again. :)
>
> I disable pcibios and complete install to copying-set part.
> And I see only [disk ftp http], but I must see [cd disk ftp http]! :(
> I can't use ftp or http to download sets. I have only cd.
You said earlier that you downloaded the iso. The isos that are
available for downloading are not install cds. In order to install off
a cd you either need to make your own cd with the proper files or
purchase one. The iso you downloaded was only a few megabytes in size
so it could not possibly have the entire os on it. You need to either
install via ftp/http, make you own cd (probably the most difficult for
you) or order a cd.
Good Luck,
Sam

Visit your host, monkey.org