Can you help me?

Please spend little time to reading my message!

Sorry for my English.

I have trouble with boot OpenBSD installer. I load installator, and read white letters on blue background, which detecting my devices. And boot stops after word "bios: ...". I wait so long! I try more other ways to boot install program: with two different iso and three types of boot diskettes. I have no result :(
OpenBSD version - 3.8. On virtual PC (Microsoft Virtual PC 2004) all complete successful, but on real hardware - no.

My devices:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+
Motherboard: ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE
BIOS: ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE ACPI Bios Reversion 1006 03_03_05

On Russian I can't find any information to my problem, and on English it's not easy to me reading many information, I just can't find answers. :(
Can you help me? Or give me some links?