Re: [Patch:] restore the native use of isdigit() instead of ap_isdigit() in httpd.

joerg_(_at_)_britannica_(_dot_)_bec_(_dot_)_de wrote:
The important point is that isdigit should not be called with an argment
of type char. As I said, it works on OpenBSD. It does not work on other
systems. isdigit is a documented interface, so it should be used
correctly, since someone might want to use it on a different system
later.

OK, that's fair. So, if I understand you right then, I will redo the changes and anywhere that is might not be already (unsigned char), you would suggest that I called it like this for example then and the results would be the same as it is now using the ap_isdigit() one.

If *r->range is not already (unsigned char), then cast it

so:
if (isdigit((unsigned char)*r->range))
instead of:
if (isdigit(*r->range))
if apply here.

So if already (unsigned char), then obviously leave it alone.

Do I understand you properly?

We can also take that off list if everyone else already understand this and I am just thick. I don't want to waist anyone times.

Thanks for your feedback.