Re: Suggested removal of dead code for "scoreboard file" support in httpd. Patch attached.

Daniel Ouellet wrote:
To follow up some more on the clean up of httpd of last year, please find a patch attach that would remove more dead code for the scoreboard file support not use in the BSD version.

The 4 functions remove by this patch are:

ap_sync_scoreboard_image
reopen_scoreboard
put_scoreboard_info
update_scoreboard_global

As some of the files in the tree are not fully finish in KNF, I attach the patch here to avoid the wrap around at 80 characters, hopefully it make it simpler.

Any comments welcome?

Thanks for your time.

Daniel

Any chance to get the previous patch review now that the tree is unlock?

Or is it so bad that I should be hang alive from the tallest tree branch?

Best,

Daniel