[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clearer wording for ssh.1 -o option=value
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Clearer wording for ssh.1 -o option=value
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:28:03 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Damien Miller wrote:
> Jason McIntyre wrote:
> > Well, there is a valid argument that we could make the
> > description of -o more helpful. I believe its usage is about
> > as good as we are going to get, but there might be room for
> > improving the wording.
> I think giving some examples recommending the syntax of:
> ssh -oSomeOpt="arguments here" user_(_at_)_host
> is pretty safe...
``See also at the EXAMPLES section.'' Of course! Actually I looked
at the examples but didn't find anything.
Visit your host, monkey.org