[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug man config(8)
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: bug man config(8)
- From: "J.C. Roberts" <unknown_(_at_)_abac_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:24:00 -0800
- Organization: None
The config(8) man page reads:
The old -g flag is deprecated and no longer supported. Instead, add
``makeoptions DEBUG="-g"'' to the kernel configuration file, along
with (typically) ``options KGDB''.
(1) bug? It should be ``option KGDB'' rather than ``options''
(2) Also, would it be better to point the user to uncomment the existing
line in the include'd /src/sys/conf/GENERIC file? -or does it not
(3) Lastly, would it be worthwhile to added a commented out
to the /src/sys/conf/GENERIC file?
Let me know what you want and I'll send the patch(es).
Visit your host, monkey.org