[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: nfs-server to linux client.
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: nfs-server to linux client.
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:10:59 +0059
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Han Boetes wrote:
> > Only bringing down the buffersize helps.
> A few questions/things to try to:
> - Did the linux client change?
> - Try running a 3.8-release kernel to see if it is a recent
Looking a bit deeper into the problem I noticed that the
data-transfer rates over ftp are also miserable.
The connection is a x-cable between two re gigabit cards and I get
a transferrate of 1mb/s, which used to be about 8mb/s, the
speedlimit of the harddrives.
So something bad is going on here. I just have to dig more. But
not today anymore.