Re: nfs-server to linux client.

Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Han Boetes wrote:
> > Only bringing down the buffersize helps.
>
> A few questions/things to try to:
>
> - Did the linux client change?
>
> - Try running a 3.8-release kernel to see if it is a recent
>   regression.

Looking a bit deeper into the problem I noticed that the
data-transfer rates over ftp are also miserable.

The connection is a x-cable between two re gigabit cards and I get
a transferrate of 1mb/s, which used to be about 8mb/s, the
speedlimit of the harddrives.

So something bad is going on here. I just have to dig more. But
not today anymore.

# Han

Visit your host, monkey.org