Re: apsscale - a calibration tool for the aps(4) accelerometers

On 27/10/05, Chris Kuethe <chris_(_dot_)_kuethe_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Because this list does not permit attachments, interested ThinkPad
> users can download the program and the diff from
> http://www.ualberta.ca/~ckuethe/apsscale.tgz

By the way, if you're going to test, this send me the output from your
calibration run. It'd be nice to ship with a calibration that outputs
sane G numbers out of the box, so that we don't have to make every
thinkpad user calibrate their laptop.

CK