[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: apsscale - a calibration tool for the aps(4) accelerometers
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: apsscale - a calibration tool for the aps(4) accelerometers
- From: Chris Kuethe <chris_(_dot_)_kuethe_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:10:15 -0600
- Reply-to: ckuethe_(_at_)_nabmwclub_(_dot_)_ca
On 27/10/05, Chris Kuethe <chris_(_dot_)_kuethe_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Because this list does not permit attachments, interested ThinkPad
> users can download the program and the diff from
By the way, if you're going to test, this send me the output from your
calibration run. It'd be nice to ship with a calibration that outputs
sane G numbers out of the box, so that we don't have to make every
thinkpad user calibrate their laptop.
GDB has a 'break' feature; why doesn't it have 'fix' too?