aac(4) testing

I have some major improvements to the aac(4) driver that I'd like to get
in the tree, but I don't have any hardware set up at this point to do the
testing that I'd like to get things running.  If any of you have aac and
would like to test these changes, please send me private mail and I'll
send you a diff.  (I don't want to do any hand holding, so if you can't
apply the diff on your own and compile your own kernel, please do not
respond.)  Testing would consist of you setting up a raid array (or two)
and doing a few make build cycles on it.  Note: this does not include
management features, it just fixes a lot of issues with the driver that
are a necessary first step to getting the management features going.

Thanks,
  Nate

Visit your host, monkey.org