Question about FS Limit (still 1TB?)

I just like to know if the FFS/UFS was modified or if the Limit is still 1TB?

If so: Is it planed to e.g. update to (maybe) UFS2 or modify the existing
UFS/FFS to support bigger FSs?

I ask because serval cheap fileservers use IDE/SATA-Raids and these HDDs
get bigger and bigger (I just notice it, please don't say "use SCSI" ;) ).
400GB HDDs aren't that expensiv either that's why I ask.

Crypto related: What's the limit of the svnd?
I used up to 40GB svnd-Partitions but somewhere I read that the "limit"
should be somewhere around 8GB.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
--
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and