[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Daylight Savings Time changes
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Daylight Savings Time changes
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:39:20 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 10:01:09PM -0400, Ted Unangst wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, David Hill wrote:
> > Perhaps this is the wrong list to get a technical analysis of what would happen if everyone in the US did not get a patch. I guess their time would be off.
> sounds like a good guess to me. as for what disastrous economic effects
> this may cause, you'd have to ask someone from a more exotic locale like
> east indiana.
heh. when I was growing up in dubois county (southwest IN), we never
sprang forward nor fell behind.
ted's right. see any newspaper archives from indiana, or the state
legislature transcripts for lots and lots of discussion about the
pros and cons of DST.
Visit your host, monkey.org