[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
nfs still locks up
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: nfs still locks up
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:18:59 +0159
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
While, for example, trying to compile something while the
sourcedir is an NFS mount still causes weird lockups here.
Typical behaviour is that I get a 30% packetloss during the
lockup over a crosscable connection.
The NFS-server is an OpenBSD-current machine, the client is a
For example the recent tweaks mentioned here:
May have effect.
I would like some tips on things I could try to find out what's
Visit your host, monkey.org