[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: reload resolv.conf
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: reload resolv.conf
- From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg_(_at_)_britannica_(_dot_)_bec_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:02:41 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 03:43:30AM -0500, Ted Unangst wrote:
> diff below stats resolv.conf if the last check was more than 30 seconds
> ago. it makes mozilla much happier when i switch networks. by happy, i
> mean functional.
IIRC DJB's DNS resolver also checks after 1000 queries has been done, which
might be useful to do too.
Visit your host, monkey.org