[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RaidFrame Problem
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RaidFrame Problem
- From: Travis Gillitzer <tgillitzer_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:27:41 -0600
- Reply-to: Travis Gillitzer <tgillitzer_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
> Two possible things that could be wrong:
> - You are not saying which platform you are using. If you are running a
> platform that uses fdisk, you'll need to run fdisk -i raid0 first.
Sorry, it is i386. I'm not sure why I didn't run fdisk. Hmmmm... Let
me check on this and I'll get back to you. Thanks!
> - Other possible cause: when changing the size of the array the old
> disklabel remains, which confuses disklabel. You have to double check the
> disklabel, clear the existying partitions and use the 'b' command to setup
> the proper disk boundaries.