[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sk0: no PHY found!
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: sk0: no PHY found!
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:25:42 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 10:29:56AM -0600, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> At 05:14 PM 3/16/2005 +0100, you wrote:
> >well, the really interesting question is what linux does to the chip
> >that it behaves like that. I have plenty of marvell-sks and none has
> >issues like that, but none has ever booted linux of course either.
> The Linux Knoppix 3.4 seemed to set the chip for an 'autoselect' mode, but
> when the sk0 driver booted it couldn't find any media. After forcing the
I have the same issue with dual booting Fedora Core 2.
however, the problem goes away if I simply 'poweroff' instead of
rebooting in linux.
Visit your host, monkey.org