[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Question on Ldap
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Question on Ldap
- From: Eric Alata <ealata_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:37:31 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: ealata_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr
I thank you for your answers.
Having discussed with Matthieu Herrb and having read these messages,
I think that the ideas to propose a "BSD licensed set of ldap client
libraries" and a system like nsswitch seem good.
With regard to the implementation, I have a question.
Isn't nsswitch more general than pam? nsswitch may be used to
get users' informations when performing an ls? It allows us
to have automount with ldap?
Visit your host, monkey.org