Isle of Wight Studio Glass

 [IMAGE] Handmade Christmas Glass Gifts If you are looking for that
special gift for someone for christmas or any special occassion please
visit our website and browse the many selections of gift ideas available
fromIsle of Wight Studio Glass.Or visit our onsite studio shop. Opening
hours Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm ~ Weekends 10.00am to 4.30pm. [IMAGE] Check
our sale page for those last minute bargains for the unexpected gift that
arrives on your doorstep. For the collectors of Antique pieces we also
have an archive area for the rare and unusual items. Worldwide delivery! Isle
of Wight Studio GlassOld ParkSt.LawrenceIsle of WightPO38 1XREnglandTel
no: (0)1983 853526www.isleofwightstudioglass.co.uk To be removed from the
mailing list please reply to this email and put unsubscribe in the
subject line.

Visit your host, monkey.org