Re: ifstated improperly handles link-state of physical interfaces

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 06:15:38PM +0059, Johan Fredin wrote:
> In your case I guess carp will do that automagically for you..
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-pf&m=108376995328498&w=2

Nope - there is only one carp interface on the system. I want it to go
down (by decreasing advskew) in case of some other ph. interface
failure, just like the 'track interface' feature of cisco's hsrp does.
ifstated seems to be the solution for that.

regards, Tom