failure in new gcc testsuite test on i386-openbsd

I've checked this with 2.95, 3.3.x, 4.0. This consistently fails for us,
not for linux debian.

Might fail on other platforms, I don't really have a clue, and I don't
know i386 assembler all that well.

/* Test front-end conversions, optimizer conversions, and run-time
   conversions between different arithmetic types.

   Constants are specified in a non-obvious way to make them work for
   any word size.  Their value on a 32-bit machine is indicated in the
   comments.

   Note that this code is NOT intended for testing of accuracy of fp
   conversions.  */

long double
ull2ld(u)
     unsigned long long int u;
{
  return u;
}

test_longlong_integer_to_float()
{

  if (ull2ld(0ULL) != (long double) 0ULL)		/* 0 */
    abort();
  if (ull2ld(~0ULL) != (long double) ~0ULL)		/* 0xffffffff */
    abort();
}

main()
{