[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fast EtherChannel
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Fast EtherChannel
- From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2004_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:16:10 -0700
Quoting Jay W. Reffner (reffner_(_at_)_findlay_(_dot_)_edu):
> I was wondering if there is support for Fast Etherchannel (aka 802.3ad
> Link Aggregation or port trunking) in OpenBSD 3.5? Or for that matter
> in any BSD?
1) misc@, not tech@ (tech@ has or discusses patches, as a rule of thumb)
2) No HTML attachments
3) I really don't need your VCard or S/MIME sig in general.
> Also, does anyone know if SMP is available yet for multiprocessors?
4) SMP has made more visible progress in the last 2 months than
I've seen in the last 5 years (skipping *all* the background
work needed to even make threading feasible, thus SMP useful).
Visit your host, monkey.org