Need some kernels tested

In the next hours or so, a new directory will show up that has some
kernels that we need tested.

These are from the SMP branch.  Hold your horses, don't get too
excited, and above all, don't get too chatty or you'll be slowing us
down.

    ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/smp/

contains

    bsd.alpha   bsd.cats    bsd.i386    bsd.mp.i386 bsd.sparc64
    bsd.amd64   bsd.hppa    bsd.macppc  bsd.sparc   bsd.vax

Please test all these kernels if you can, with your regularily running
machine.  Please report any failures in as much details as possible.

New kernels will be placed there about every 24 hours for the next
few days.  You MUST give your kernel date when you mail in, and if
there is a new one when you are about to mail, test it instead, and
discard the results that you saw.

We don't want to hear about make -j or performance issues, we just
don't care.  If you think we're going to care about how fast it is
when we are just getting it going, then don't bother even downloading
it and trying it.  We don't want to hear cheers

Please remain focused, and do not post this out too far and wide.  If
you flood us with flawed problem reports, this will just take longer.
That's a promise.

Visit your host, monkey.org