[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD Based Wireless Node
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD Based Wireless Node
- From: Pedro la Peu <pedro_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 02:55:19 +0100
- Reply-to: pedro_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org
On Wednesday 02 June 2004 5:14 pm, Bob Beck wrote:
> That is, assuming you would acutally want to run AODV.
> We use bridge over giftunnels and this works fabulous, with
> no stupid routing tricks.
Visit your host, monkey.org