[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PrintPlanet.com Rejected Your Email Due to Attachment
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: PrintPlanet.com Rejected Your Email Due to Attachment
- From: "ListManagerSQL" <ListManagerSQL_(_at_)_printplanet_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:44:27 -0800
- Reply-to: "ListManagerSQL" <ListManagerSQL_(_at_)_printplanet_(_dot_)_com>
We're sorry, but your email to PrintPlanet.com was rejected because it
contained an attachment of some type.
Attachments cannot be sent to PrintPlanet.com eCommunities for the
1. Protection: Viruses are commonly distributed via email attachments; in
many cases the sender may not even know they are sending the virus.
2. Convenience: PrintPlanet.com subscribers use all sorts of ISP services
and connection speeds all over the world. Not every member of your
eCommunity may have the ability or desire to receive your attachment.
Please remove the attachment from your message and send it again.