sets lists

Hi,

I'm working to strip a basic OpenBSD install to fit a 32Mb Compact Flash.
I've started with few things: bsd + etc + base.

Browsing the system I've found a lot of strange software that I would not
consider "necessary for the sistem to run".

I think it's probable that who install only base+etc would run the box as
gateway/firewall and so why should he find tool like "mkhybrid" ?

Maybe someone should review sets lists to get at least 2 objectives:

1) reduce minimal (base+etc) install footprint.

2) move everything is not updated during -stable period to "etc".
This include TimeZones and other things...

If my work would be appreciated (and commited) I could prepare and post some
patches here.

Thanks.

	Ed

Visit your host, monkey.org