[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH] man page release.8
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] man page release.8
- From: Ed White <ed_(_at_)_overminder_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:03:36 +0100
- Reply-to: ed_(_at_)_overminder_(_dot_)_com
On Monday 12 January 2004 18:35, Bruno Rohee wrote:
> XF4BLD was never meant to be an environment variable. People who cares
> making release should be smart enough to understand that...
I thought it could be better to change that because it's used a lot of times
in the whole doc, so instead of writing the path 10 times you set a variable.
Also this is more clear because is the same procedure for src.
By the way, I forgot to define it in my patch (!) so if you would choose to
change things you have to add this line
# setenv XF4SRC xf4-src-files; setenv XF4BLD xf4-build
Visit your host, monkey.org