[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RFC#16 - /etc/rc
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RFC#16 - /etc/rc
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:51:22 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:06:08PM +0100, Ed White wrote:
> If my small patch doesn't change anything commit it.
we don't commit stuff that changes nothing - why should we?
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.