VScom USB-8COM

hi,

I hope I am posting to the right mailinglist. sorry if this is not the
case..

I have a project at the university involving the "VScom USB-8COM"
http://www.vscom.de/produkte/vscom_usb-8com.html
I saw that several products by vscom are supported but this one isn't.

vscom itself provides a long range of patches for linux kernels, sco
and unixware. does anyone know of a way to get this working with
openbsd.

we would like to use openbsd rather than linux since it will be a
public application server and therefor has to be maximum secure. ;-)

regards
/Christian                   mailto:caefer_(_at_)_krachstoff_(_dot_)_net

---

I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:

:-)

                             19-Sep-82 11:44    Scott E  Fahlman

Visit your host, monkey.org