[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Debug trace & ps?
- To: "'tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org '" <tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Debug trace & ps?
- From: "Eichert, Diana" <deicher_(_at_)_sandia_(_dot_)_gov>
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:27:32 -0700
1. you practice your typing skills and re-type it in by hand
2. setup a serial console on the system and then it's just a
matter of cut n' paste
step 2 is what I do.
From: L. V. Lammert
Sent: 11/1/2003 7:31 AM
Subject: Debug trace & ps?
Unfortunately, neither trace nor ps in debug seem to accept
a '>' in order to capture the output to a file, so how is
this critical information captured for analysis??
Visit your host, monkey.org