Re: How to block yahoo messenger and MSN messenger

Find out what port they use with the server! I use gaim for Yahoo
services ans if i remember the ports are listed there. Maybe to search
google for them.

--- In openbsd_tech_(_at_)_yahoogroups_(_dot_)_com, "neutral vest"
<neutral_vest_(_at_)_l_(_dot_)__(_dot_)__(_dot_)_> wrote:
> I have a probleh about how to stop yahoo messenger and msn messenger
from my network. I try some thread in net but it's not working, hope u
can give me some solution about that. I use sygate internet office to
manage my internet connection.,

> --
> This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.
>

> Powered by Outblaze

Visit your host, monkey.org