c_rehash (openssl)

Hey,

	I was working on installing courier-mta on my openbsd 3.3 box and i
have run into a problem. Part of courier-mta requires openssl support
which openbsd has by default. One problem though, not all of openssl
gets installed. Under the openssl src dir there's a "tools" dir that has
a few small tools for openssl one being c_rehash. Why doesn't c_rehash
or anything under tools get installed by default? After looking around
the tools dir is under the source tree. Is there a way to force install
it? Thanks in advance.

--Greg

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]