Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:50:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jason Houx <coldiso_(_at_)_houx_(_dot_)_org>
To: Sascha Luck <sascha_(_at_)_c4inet_(_dot_)_net>
Cc: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: Bridging across VLANs?

Sascha

First of all read about the mailing list!!! TECH is for the really smart
guys who know what they are doing - and you report bugs to them - please
don't bother them with misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org questions.  I would prefer to keep
them happy with b33r and code than bother them with questions like this.

then look at the man page

man brconfig
man ifconfig

do you see traffic comming in the interfaces that are attached to the
vlans - tcpdump comes to mind  - man tcpdump.  Next thing that comes to
mind is spanning tree running on these switches?

when you do a 'ifconfig bridge0'  is it up?

Jason Houx