[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mips toolchains questions
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mips toolchains questions
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:49:39 +0159
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 11:11:03AM +0800, cmxu wrote:
> 2. As i known, sgimips support ecoff & elf binary by prom. OpenBSD 'native' binary was a.out until 3.3, which branch should be better, current or 3.3_BASE ?
eh, no, OpenBSD uses ELF on many platforms, and that was true before
3.3 as well. it is just i386 that was switched to ELF after 3.3 -
alpha, sparc, sparc64, macppc are ELF since quite some time, some
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org