Compiling Kernel with OSI support ?

I have tried compiling a Kernel with the OSI option, both 2.6 and 3.2.

In both cases I just used GENERIC and knocked out the # in front of OSI networking option.

Both failed on config.

In fact 2.6 wouldn't even compile without the OSI option....

Has anyone managed to compile any version of OpenBSD on i386 with OSI networking ?  Personally I'm not that bothered about installing an old version as long as it does what I want.  I'm running old hardware so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks, Philip