autoheader

I recently installed OpenBSD 3.2, I've been using linux for 2 years
and wanted to try OpenBSD.  The install went well and so far
everything is great.  I needed some type of web browser for graphics
so I was going in install dillo. When I run the ./configure script I
got serveral errors about automake, autoconf, autoheader.  I
installed packages for automake and autoconf but could not find
anything for autoheader.  Web searches only turned up man pages and
usage guilds for autoheader, nothing on where to download it and if
there was a package for OpenBSD.  Any help would be grealy
apprecated.

Many thanks,
---
Greg
javacodewarrior_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com

Visit your host, monkey.org