Re: MDaemon Warning - Virus Found

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 13:04:55 -0300
postmaster_(_at_)_sinos_(_dot_)_net wrote:

> A seguinte mensagem continha anexo(s) que continha(m) o(s) seguinte(s) v_rus:
> De        : ice23pr17_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
> Para      : tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Assunto   : A  funny game
> Data      :
>

> Anexo				V_rus			A__o tomada
> demo.exe                      I-Worm.Klez.h            Removed

I'm a bit puzzled by all these messages.

Various people keep posting messages, I assume automagically,
saying that some particular e-mail from the list contained a
virus, worm, trojan, or something along those lines.

But all the message I get from the list have the attachments,
if any, removed.

So where are they actually finding these malicious little
e-critters?  Is there such a thing as a "E-mail Header Worm"?

Eric Johnson

Visit your host, monkey.org