Re: spamassassin dumps core with latest current.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 10:54:03PM +0200, Han wrote:

> I just rebuild openbsd and I get the following when I start spamassassin:

One possibility is that the new atexit handler in libc causes the
segfault, but I'm not able to reproduce the segfault you describe with
today's -current on macppc or i386.

Can you check /usr/src/lib/libc/stdlib/atexit.c and tell me what version
you built your system from? Can you fetch today's -current source[1] and
first rebuild both libc and perl[2] and try to reproduce the problem? If it
still occurs, can you back out the new atexit handler[3] and rebuild
libc and perl[2] and try to reproduce the problem again? If it then goes
away, that would be a strong indication that it's related to the new
atexit handler.

Daniel

[1]
cd /usr/src/lib/libc/stdlib
cvs -d $CVSROOT -q update -PAd atexit.h atexit.c exit.c

[2]
cd /usr/src/lib/libc
rm -rf obj/*
rm -rf obj
make obj
make
make install
cd /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl
rm -rf obj/*
rm -rf obj
make -f Makefile.bsd-wrapper obj
make -f Makefile.bsd-wrapper
make -f Makefile.bsd-wrapper install

[3]
cd /usr/src/lib/libc/stdlib
cvs -d $CVSROOT -q update -D"last week" atexit.h atexit.c exit.c

Visit your host, monkey.org