[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Enabling ftp-proxy without inetd
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Enabling ftp-proxy without inetd
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:13:58 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 06:31:26AM +1000, Dan wrote:
> I use everything djb myself but can't quite figure out how to get
> ftp-proxy working. Any chance you could give me the command line?
tcpserver -R -v -l hostname 127.0.0.1 8021 /usr/libexec/ftp-proxy
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org