turning "off" the ibook2 for real

Running OpenBSD current on ibook2.

When I turn off the laptop it seems like it
turns off but pressing the caplock key by
mistake I found that it turned on. In fact,
each time I 'turn off' OpenBSD using halt
or shutdown it seems it does so but it
eats battery faster than if I turn if off
by turning on the capslock key and press
the "power" button until the led turns off.

Has someone also found that or can some
of the developpers out there check for that ?

I hit the caps lock key by mistake today
and I was quite surprised to see it lit.
You can also use the num lock key for the
same result.

--
Gilbert

Visit your host, monkey.org