[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Apache Chroot
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Apache Chroot
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:02:32 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 03:56:43PM -0700, Randall Augustus Alexander wrote:
> Sorry you are correct....you have to set it to false and add the user
> account to /etc/ftpchroot. Been using purftpd for a while now and forgot
> about setting it up with OpenBSDs ftpd.
pureftpd requires a valid user shell as well, unless you changed something
or Frank went mad.