[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD rootkit?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD rootkit?
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:32:13 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 04:22:40AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Oh, I think I now understand what this is all about.
> This is a polish thing. You are so insecure, that you must keep
> ranting about polish discoveries.
> Next, are you going to attack the person who wrote the actual bug --
> someone from Finland? (No, not someone from Argentina)
Ah come on, let's try to stop it.
He said it was his machine that got compromised, and we accused him.
He doesn't want to understand what is wrong, and neither does Fyodor.
We should spend our time on something more worthful..
Visit your host, monkey.org