[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD rootkit?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD rootkit?
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:51:40 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 10:40:18AM +0200, Przemyslaw Frasunek wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 14, 2002, Jan-Uwe Finck wrote:
> > The tragic is that _you_ didn't know about this remote hole although
> > it is known for weeks now.
> The tragic is that you're making such assumptions without any knowledge
> of the case.
To make this end:
I did a false accusation, sorry.
Nevertheless I don't how what we are expected to do to make more
people recognise that is a remote hole and people should patch their
It's not ours to get this news to every single admin, it's their duty.