[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD rootkit?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD rootkit?
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:40:40 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 09:27:23AM +0200, Przemyslaw Frasunek wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 14, 2002, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > And what precisely do you expect us to do about this?
> > I mean, if you don't follow our erratas, what the HELL DO YOU EXPECT?
> I'm not expecting anything. Only trying to inform about possible
> autorooter/worm to urge people to upgrade.
The tragic is that _you_ didn't know about this remote hole although
it is known for weeks now.
Visit your host, monkey.org