Could kernel copy memory between processes directly?

Hi,

Is it possible for OpenBSD kernel to copy memory between processes
directly?

I wanted to know if BSD kernel could be augmented with QNX like SRR IPC
without the requirement to copy data from process1 memory to kernel and
then from kernel to process2 memory. In Linux it is not possible because
the kernel can see only the memory of the current process so the whole
implementation will never match QNX's in speed and elegance. How is it in
OpenBSD?

I could spend a few days to conclude this from kernel source but I was
hoping that some VM expert could save me this effort.

Regards,
Wojtek

Visit your host, monkey.org