[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: various 'make build' errors
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: various 'make build' errors
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 4 Jul 2002 22:57:19 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I prefer to use the time for coding nowadays.
If you routinely do a ``make build'' to test your code, I'm
surprised you don't see the advantage.
But if you only selectively rebuild your tree then I suppose it's
not as big a timesaver.
I think it would also be of value on the machines that make
snapshots. If ccache is deemed reliable, snapshots could be built
much more quickly.
Visit your host, monkey.org