[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: various 'make build' errors
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: various 'make build' errors
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:19:08 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 10:02:17PM -0000, Brian J. Kifiak wrote:
> > I had exactly the same a few days ago on a
> > I-don't-want-to-restart-the-full-make-build-on-this-slow-SS5 situation.
> You may want to try building your system utilizing ccache.
I wasted enough time with questionable and not really needed "optimizations".
runtime optimizations are interesting. build time optimizations are
I prefer to use the time for coding nowadays.
Visit your host, monkey.org