[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Apache index.html minipatch
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Apache index.html minipatch
- From: Peter Hessler <phessler_(_at_)_theapt_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:52:16 -0700
- Reply-to: phessler_(_at_)_theapt_(_dot_)_org
On Friday 21 June 2002 09:00 am, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> I know it works as-is, but I have yet seen a server which didn't
> accept it and redirected people to a page warning about this.
Use publicfile from djb. That won't put the "/" at the end. I'm sure
there is a config file option for it, but it doesn't work on my server.
Visit your host, monkey.org