[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dependency of a dependency of a dep...
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: dependency of a dependency of a dep...
- From: fransoa holop <fred_(_at_)_francis_(_dot_)_unitra_(_dot_)_sk>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:53:46 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
posted to ports but got directed here.
suppose groff got updated to 1.18.
it needs netpbm to build some of its
documentation. by this step netpbm
becomes a system dependency as well?
or should the wrapper make this skip?
bad is never good until worse happens.
Visit your host, monkey.org